Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

I'm not going to say anything about this.

2. Espy

Espy New Member

If you don't like the way someone responds to you, please use the report a post feature. The Mods and webmaster don't patrol threads willy nilly looking for people to ban, however reported posts are reviewed. This is a forum, not a dictatorship, people are allowed to speak their mind. However, I would direct you to the Site Guidelines which clearly state that if you feel someone is personally attacking you, don't respond, just report the post.

3. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

Thanks for accepting my apology and from now on I'll be nice. It just when people come at me I feel the need to disrespect and humiliate them. However, I wasn't trying to disrespect you. I usually don't disrespect the ladies. But that's how you took it and I'm make sure I watch the way I talk to people here from now on.

4. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

That's what I'll do from now on. I'm not even going to argue with anyone here anymore. If I have a problem with somebody I'm just report them. Thank you for taking it easy on me.

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

6. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

:smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081

7. DJ_1985

DJ_1985 New Member

I'm sure the reasons vary from person to person but I believe it's mainly due to a superiority complex. These women naturally assume that a young and handsome black man will want them just because they're white. I think that they view it as an alternative to dating old, dried up white men.

Despite the belief that men are the ones who judge women most harshly when it comes to looks, women judge themselves even more harshly. I've noticed that bigger women tend to have lower self esteem, but if these same big women lost weight their confidence/arrogance would skyrocket. In men, I don't see this correlation, or at least not to the extent that I see it in women.

8. Annabel

Annabel Member

In my case I had never met any black men until the kids were grown up and I could afford to travel.THEN I met some and was blown away by the charm,love and zest for living and their manners

9. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

All of us have fewer filters as we mature. You simply become more openly candid about many things, including those to whom you are attracted and what you find appealing sexually.

10. botoan

botoan Active Member

Older people are less inclined to be concerned with what others think about their personal lives and loves. Also some women gain confidence in their sexuality as they age. I am starting to see some WW that actually look better now then they did 10 or 15 yrs. ago.

Having said that, I am not sure that they like us more when they get older. If a WW gets a divorce and she was married to a WM from age 20 to age 32 and now at 34 she gets asked out by a Black man that does not mean she just got into Black Men; she was married. She may have seen BM she thought were attractive before but, as a married woman she likely would not act upon it. Now she can date any man she wants.

I have known way too many White girls that were into to BM in high school, middle school, White girls first started kissing me elementary. I see young WW with BM more than older WW where I live.

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Great post!

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Alot of truth in this.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Shit there is. Some good points

14. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Unfortunately, Very true- The bold portion

This post wasn't half bad. Trey sounded like a veteran poster here

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

16. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

I think it's less about self esteem in general and more about feeling that you can do better. Pretty much everyone at some stage in their life will dis someone who's interested in them because they don't think they're in the same league as them. Human nature.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol real talk

18. Raul Sinclair

Raul Sinclair New Member

Worddd...

19. Even though Trey had a very hamfisted as well as chauvinistic way of getting his post across, his opinions are not completely without merit. White women with the world as their oyster have no interest in dating black men. And alot of brothas DO lower their standards when it comes to white women. These are universal truths.

As for the OP, his observations are mostly correct. I've known older WW who have admitted that they we're never attracted to black men when they we're younger but now over they age of 40 they are. Take of that what you will.:smt102

20. TILLY

TILLY New Member

And those older women I stray away from because a lot of times it's some fetish shit! That's why I don't fuck with every white woman that expresses interest. Hell I actually ignore the ones I feel aren't in my league.