Question? Why do ww women like black men when they get older

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Rocket, Jun 11, 2008.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

are you saying black people in H-town act like that? LOL

2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

No, your dick was up for it, I actually said no....:p

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

basically...do you need me to spell it out for you in crayon? :smt030

I know a cheap motel we can go to...c'mon mami u know i was just playing about the preggo comment :D

4. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

No thanx, I'll pass.....;)

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Do you know all men in Htown?
    Dayum u good!!!;-)
    LOL
    Let me tell you first hand that that aint so. I know plenty of bm that was raised in both 3rd and 5th ward that didnt act like that.

I heart Htown:)

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

no no, you never been to the REAL wards of Houston, lol.

prim and proper doctor

:p

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Donts start none, there will be none.
    :smt042

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

really, im dying to get a piece of that

:heart:

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I'll email you some....

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:p

ur such a turkey

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

[​IMG]

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

13. raocha

raocha Active Member

[​IMG]

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

that's a new one for me. Hilarious!:smt081

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

It doenst get any REALer than that in Htown... but I do know ur baiting me.. so bite me. LOL

16. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

Now let me get back to the discussion at hand. Rocket you've brought up some very valid points that I wish to discuss in further detail. You have a lot of white women out here that feel like they're a prize to you even if they're not a prize anyone else. You have to ask yourself why do they feel this way? Is it because these white women feel that they're superior to you? I don't think so bruh. The answer to that is quite simply cuz. A lot of these women got niggas hitting on them left and right. I'm not just talking about the worthless ass niggas. I'm talking about the black men that's on top of their shit. You got white women getting hit on by the most attractive, financially stable, and educated black men. These are the type of black men that they got chasing them down. So that's one of the contributing factors to why you have a lot of white women see no value in a black man no matter how many great qualities he might have.

I want all the black men here to identify where I'm coming from so want to put a few things on your mind. Lets say you running through different women every other day minimal effort. How much are you going to value women? To you, women come a dime a dozen, so basically they have no value because you can get one whenever you feel like it. Now lets flip the script for just second. Lets say you got a fat girl that doesn't get hit on that much. She knows that she's not that desirable so any man that wants to talk to her she's going to be open to him and appreciate him. She knows that her options are limited so she's going to take whatever she can get. It has nothing to do with her really loving the man. She just wants a man and it doesn't matter who is or what his race might be. Do you see where I'm going with this fellas?

When a person's self esteem is high and they have a lot of options they don't have to be kind or respectful to you. They got people lining up to replace you so they don't have to value you. White women in certain areas of the country do this a lot no matter who attractive or well off you are. The reason being because they can have the best we have to offer even if they're not the best the white female gender has to offer. A person with a low self esteem usual overlook a lot of flaws they might see in a person due the fact that they see a lot flaws within themselves. Most of the time when women get into their late thirties and early forties their looks and diminished and they're not feeling as confident in themselves. So now they have dropped they've standards and they're open to dating men they wouldn't have looked at in the past.

The question is why do old white women all of sudden date black men? The reason they date black men is because they can. They believe that black men love white women no matter who she is or what she looks like. When black men accept these type of women you're not only devaluing yourselves. You're devaluing the whole black male gender. So I suggest niggas do is stop hitting on everything that you come across. I want all my brothers to keep your standards high. If you're 10 do not date a 5. If you're a 5 don't date a 1. You know what I'm sayin?

I'm going to give y'all some examples of what I will not accept. I will not accept any fat bitches under any circumstances. If you're fat with your titties sagging i'm not looking your way. Come back and holla at me once you lose the weight. I will not accept any women with messed up teeth. If your teeth is gapped or crooked you can holla at me after you get your teeth fixed. I don't want no dirty ass women. I want a woman who washes her ass everyday. I will not accept no woman who has been with a lot of men. I wouldn't care how fine she is or how good of a person she is. If she's been with a lot of men she's not good enough for me.

The going to give y'all a short list of things that I demand that every white woman I deal with must have. She must have be in good shape and have a sexy stomach, perky titties, and a nice ass. She can't be no shorter than 5'0 and no taller than 5'8. She must have straight teeth. I prefer blondes or darkhaired white women but hair color doesn't really mattter. She must keep herself clean at all times. She cannot have been with over 9 men. She can't be no more than 5 years older than me. She must be a freak in the bedroom. She must be very kind, understanding, loving, passionate, and feminine.

I will not compromise on not one of these things. This is why I demand from every single white woman I date. If I can't have a white woman like this then I'll just have to be man whore for the rest of my life. I don't want a woman who can meet 50% of my criteria or even 90%. I want a woman who fits all of my criteria. I will wait for as long as I have to get the type of woman I've described. I will not accept anything less than exactly what I want. If all ir black men did this then you'll see these women start to treat us with more respect.

17. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

Didn't I say don't say shit to me? Why the fuck are you talking to me? We got shit to say to each other so just shut the fuck up.

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Oh, a primadonna AND a crybaby.
    Did I get under your skin that easily Mr. Platinum penis??
    LOL.

Ur funny!

Im gonna go get my popcorn - and advice to you - go get your kevlar underwear.

:smt081

19. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

oi...tone it down tiger & do not speak to geeky that way

20. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

You get under my skin? That's something that you're not capable of doing. I just don't want to say anything to you because I know it's going to be vulgar and disrespectful. Once that happens everybody is going to be pushing to get me banned. So I would rather you just not saying anything to me and vice versa. That way it won't be no problems and I can enjoy the forum.