BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

What I think that is interesting is how it's normally men complaining about how much baggage that women have. It seems to be going both ways these days, and I'm hearing more complaining from the men than the women. I've never claimed to be perfect because I know that I'm not, but I'm thinking that my dating stock rose several points this week just reading about how bad all women are. If all women are this bad, then the good ones aren't golden, but platinum. If a good woman is so rare, then some of us should be priceless. However, I don't really feel that is the case. I just don't believe that the women on the boards are the only good ones left. I also love the sign, Espy, but you know that it would be a problem. We can get shirts made up to go along with the 'bat signal.' :cool:

You know how the men on here complain and get angry about BW saying that there are no good black men left. I'm starting to get the feeling that most of them are saying that there are no good women of any race left. It's funny how they don't like those sweeping generalizations made about them, but there's nothing wrong with doing it to us. Just something to think about.

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

exactly right espy & gg on all points made in both posts...!!! :smt038

3. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

I was thinking the same thing.

I mean, this IS a bm/ww board. This is for people who thinks and moves outside the box. However, I am realizing some people are not who they claim to be on this board so who really knows what they truly think.

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

LOVE that sign! I want it!!!
    I know this is pissing into the wind (wink), I think some men on here just simply let their dissapoinment missguide them.
    I think they know that generalizations are never the way to go.. but it really is disheartening to see this type of generalizations... its same as "white people cant jump" or "black people eat fried chicken".. Its always demeaning and dont fit the bill on all. I hate words like ""everybody", "always" and "never". Not that simple.

NO generealizations stand true.. sure smoke..fire bla bla...but one has to take responsibility for one owns result of whatever is eating oneself..
    Seems a lot of men and women just dont get that.
    You and I say this a lot..but here I go again..
    you can only influence yourself so hence... all you can do is change your own behaviour to get a better outcome - why keep bashing our head against the wall thinking you will get a better result the next time.. I dont get it..

Crappy people with crappy values will always be around. Lots of them?? Sure.. All? NAH.

Its just a matter of finding other type of people in other ways. I know I am a relentless optimist... I believe in letting relationships happen organically and I think its a way better way and helps at least a bit.
    :)
    I refuse to believe all men are cheating lying bastards or whatever.. It is my responsibility to find a way to access the plenty of good men that are out there, not for the bad men to change... Same goes for the men finding good women.

Like some men has said on here about us women go for superficial stuff in men and hit crap - those women need to reevaluate their MO to find a better way to find better men... and the exact same thing goes for these men.
    Funny thing is that the men here that keep saying all women are like "this and that" and they need to change dont see that they are falling under the exact same category.....

Why do they keep throwing rocks in glass houses?

5. Espy

Espy New Member

:smt038 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt038

We really need that smilie we discussed FG, before we end up with carpal tunnel.

6. wtarshi

damn i have to slap it about before i can rep you again...!!! a rep whoring i go...this post deserves it...!! :D

7. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

It's not like every guy on here is saying or believes those things......

8. wtarshi

of course not, that would be us making generalisations then. it's just the select few.

9. Espy

Espy New Member

No it's not xoxo, and we appreciate you for that too! :smt058

We understand that it sucks when it appears that people are generalizing about you in an undeserved fashion.

Oh, and I apologize for getting your thread off track xoxo. Please continue posting the pics, you give us all something beautiful to look at and we appreciate it.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

LOL..
    See I didnt use the "everybody" and I didnt generalize.
    That would be throwing rocks in glass houses.

Most men who post regularly dont say that.. just a few.. Hence - I used - "some".

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:smt055

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If you can figure out a way for us to not let the bad influence the present let me know.
    But honestly I think it needs to be said that I and most of the men on this board obviously don't think that of any of you otherwise we wouldn't post so frequently. We wouldn't compliment you and acknowledge how great you are on a regular basis if we truly didn't appreciate and adore everyone(by everyone I mean the regulars because now we gotta be super specific thanks for that FG lol)
    The unfortunate problem is that in my regular life ( I won't speak for everyone) that women like yourselfs are not present in my everyday life. I don't see them they might reside in a less attractive package but let's keep it real there's no way I could be with someone who isn't attractive to me. This might be a sign of youth once again but to find a woman who is intelligent attractive with a great and good values doesn't seem to be an abundant thing and at times it gets frustrating because nothing is more disheartening than to be all that you can be to find out all you attract are duds.
    One thing I have noticed on here especially with the men is we are all looking for love. We are all looking for someone to connect with and I think the generalizations come from a place where we become impatient with not finding someone we connect with in our own lives and when we do we find out they live in Tulsa or La or Italy or Florida. Do you see where I'm coming from with this?

13. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Maybe they are there and your lack of optimism is getting in the way of recognizing them.

14. z

z Well-Known Member

If you want to slam someone against the wall for that comment, you can bash my friggin' head......

Anyways, piggy backing on what andrae said above... This discussion is not a reflection of most WW who post her. I am sure
    GG
    FG
    KG
    Espy
    Tarshy
    Lippy
    Bookie
    JC
    IB
    Chi, etc... are wonderful ppl in off line life as much as they are on here. That is not what we are talking about. We are just sharing what we witnessed and experienced, we cant ignore reality and sweep it under the rug. After all we're one big mix family in here, if we cant discuss some issues here, where else are we going to discuss?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well said sir wish I could rep you for this

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Enough de-railing.

Back to the thread.

17. BellaLucia

BellaLucia New Member

Hi,
    I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I love looking at all these beautiful families, but I can say, without a doubt, that most of these women would not be with these men if they weren't successful. I'm not saying they would be with a white man if he were broke. It's natural for a woman, regardless of race to be attracted to an ambitious man. With ambition, usually comes success. I am most physically attracted to black men, but if he has no ambition, I won't date him. I want to be married, and have a family. I need a man who is a provider. This is the way most women feel.

18. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Then again "most" women don't run around talking about how they don't need a man.

19. BellaLucia

BellaLucia New Member

I just meant a man who is a provider, not just a man. If that were the case, I'd be married. I want to marry the right one, not just marry for the sake of marrying. I'm sorry if I was misunderstood.

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

The same can be said about any celebrity, regardless of race.

I think most people are aware of that.