White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

Jordan, you always do it tastefully.

2. Espy

Espy New Member

Love the blue Jordan!

3. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I love the polish and the sandals, Ms. Jordan. :D

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

love it! so you are in big trouble missy...the mac boutique in austin was quite tempting...as if i don't have enough already...can't wait to get my toes done this week:smt003

5. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Thanks all. It's my first blue and I am quite happy. It has a bit of gray undertone so it wears well and is really quite elegant looking in person.

6. PinkMartini

PinkMartini Guest

:heart: the sandals Jordan!!

7. z

z Well-Known Member

JC-Nice!

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Cosign!! Pretty JC pic!!! pretty feet - pretty color - pretty sandals!
    :)

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Go on JC!

Too cute!

10. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Very lovely, Jordan. Unique and sexy look.

11. Stheno

Stheno New Member

Jordan this is a very nice photo love the colour of the nail polish also you have very nice feet.

12. Stheno

Stheno New Member

ok after all this nice beautiful feet, let me put my ugly feet also.
    Sorry the nail polish not best but was very hard to do that this days i could not reach well, oh and ignore the marks of my feet its from the shocks lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Espy

Espy New Member

Pretty feet and toes Nyx!

14. JordanC

NYX love the color on you. My skin would be hard to wear a color that dark but looks so good on you and you are pale too.

Thanks fg, ib, cn and ts (for the rep) and comments. ;)

15. KimboSlice

KimboSlice New Member

I KNOW I've been working too hard now, OMG!!!. There is some female feminine thing going on in this thread. I love this thread better than the booty thread ( well, almost ).

You lust after a woman when she has a nice booty ( at least many times I do ), your attraction to her pretty feet is more of an admiration kind of thing. Part of her feminine physical characteristics that catches your eye.

BEAUTIFUL job ladies :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 Believe it or not, I don't have a foot fetish but you ladies make it hard for a man NOT to.

P.S. Now JordanC, all you have to do is sit on the couch and put those feet up on my lap. Let me rub those feet down with some nice oil and I'd be straight the rest of the day :rolleyes:

16. Stheno

Stheno New Member

thank you Espy

I always hated dark colours but actualy look not bad on me

I listen from the picture i put for my hands and how everyone said look nice on me so i did change the nail polish on my feet also
    and went darker..

17. Espy

Espy New Member

Darker really works well on you Nyx, hands and feet.

18. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

nyx...you have pretty feet...all the foot models have that nice big square toenail on their big toe...you need to find someone that wants to paint those toes for you...cook for you...take care of you...perhaps a handsome house helper...hire one...send the bill to your husband:smt043

19. Stheno

Stheno New Member

lipstick thanks for what you said here and what everyone said to me nice to have another opinion and now trying other colours

i feel better now and i can do stuff myself still no lifting heavy stuff or cleaning or put my hand over my head but the rest its easy .. i just i am careful i dont wanna play with my body..

A handsome house helper thats sound nice where can i get one :smt118

20. JordanC

Thank you kimbo. You are too kind. :smt049