Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Well, not all of us have swagger. Me, I'm as lame as can be lol.

Which American accents do you like the best?

2. Since1980

I can't even say it was nearly as complex for me as it was for you. It just feels like white women came at me harder than black women. I'm generally pretty quiet and introverted to be honest (not shy, though) and even if I'm really attracted to someone it would be hard for me to make the first move because doing that doesn't even really cross my mind, for a number of reasons. But before I met my GF and I had profiles on dating sites, white women sent me a lot more messages than black women, and I live in the south where there are lots of black women. They were also a lot more likely straight up ask me out.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I love them all :) I'm not greedy

4. Since1980

That's kind of the opposite of not being greedy, if you like them all lol.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This has been my experience as well, including with my current girlfriend.

Signed,
    Monsieur Sans Swag :)

6. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Over the years my attraction got more and more exclusive towards black men. I mean I had dates with white guys here and there but I felt that it's a lot better dating black men.

It's a whole different feeling. But I don't care if he's African American or African or from South America... As long we vibe and he's hot lmao

7. Since1980

White women just hit different, so the feeling is mutual. Everything just feels a bit more intense and passionate. I really can't explain why, but it does.