Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I like that. The simplicity and intimacy in that is what really matters.

My wife and I went out to a Japanese restaurant. We could have done the Hibachi, but I felt it required more than two people, so we just ate at a booth, in a nice little area with floral nearby.

Then went to see IF in the theaters, which was a solid movie.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's great! Congratulations! That really speaks to the commitment you two have for each other.

I haven't heard this, but I wonder what are the contributing factors or changes resulting from being married that either shorten or length one's lifespan.

3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Back in 1999 the day before the fall semester at college began, one of my friends made me promise her that I would talked to many women while I was at college since she thought I could get a date easily. I was reluctant to do it since I had my heart broken a few months before & I was tired of getting rejected, but I agreed to do it. So I did talk to a few women & it looks like some might be relationship material if I read the signs. But when I had to leave California for Arkansas I kind of broke that promise, since I was mad at my parents for bringing me here. But now things are getting better, I'm working on my home, I'm working out more, I'm reading more. Even though I lost contact with the friend I'm still going to keep up with my promise to her.

4. CAkicker

Should I make a Youtube page?

5. orejon4

Do you make enough clips of your own to add content, or are you interested in posting favorite videos from other producers?

6. CAkicker

Well it will be clips of my own once I figure out how to transfer the pics on my cell phone to computer

7. orejon4

I've only added a couple videos, but if you are going to add content regularly, go for it.

8. 2legit

2legit Active Member

I don't know what is going on !!!!!, but... to the YouTube new channel starters, understanding CPM is crucial; it stands for (Cost Per Mille) or CPT (cost per thousand). It is the cost an advertiser pays for one thousand views or impressions of an advertisement. Radio, television, newspapers, magazines, out-of-home advertising, and online advertising can be purchased on the basis of exposing the ad to one thousand viewers or listeners. It is used in marketing as a bench-marking metric to calculate the relative cost of an advertising campaign or an ad message in a given medium. YouTube will take 45% of the ad payment, and the content creator will have the remaining 55% of the amount the advertisers pay. Many You-tubers quit their day jobs or moved out of their parents' basements, LOL, because they started to earn a good income. YouTube pays peanuts. Most social media influencers' income comes from brand deals, affiliate income, and other sources, i.e., promoting your own products and services. Also, donations from generous viewers help the content creators.

George Noory once referred to people who start social media pages and then generate income from online platforms after just a couple of years of content creation as the "Cottage Industry." Your geographical location or that of your viewers will determine how much you earn. It's not like trading stocks and living in a villa in Bali or a penthouse in Dubai.

If CPM of a country not listed check those closest that are listed use that as a guide.
    otherwise search on Google.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2024
  9. CAkicker

Is age really just a number? (when it comes to Finding Love, & Fitness)

10. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Depends how you look at it. I think you can be fit and healthy at 40 but it doesn’t mean your body is exactly the same of a 20 y/o. It also doesn’t mean that you have the same dating pool now. I’m not the same person I was at 20 in terms of maturity, self-awareness etc so if I were single now I’d be looking at men around my age range. You can still be fit, healthy and find love at any age though, right?

11. CAkicker

I hear ya, for the dating part, I think I had a 25 year old hit on me, but she is not the woman I want to bring home to mom, but I'm noticing a lot of younger women going after older men. As for the fitness part a lot of people think look young for my age, so I want to keep fooling them.:) Plus I plan on competing again, & plan to train in 2 new Martial Arts & the benefits of working out.

12. CAkicker

13. CAkicker

I know you guys are probably tired of me talking about it, so I hope you'll answer my question if I'm doing this right. I decided to put dating on the side since there is no interest to me. So what I decided to do is put dating on the back burner, & concentrate on college, train in Martial Arts (Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & Muay Thai), Fitness, & reading books. But I will still talk to women. What do you think of this plan?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2024
  14. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Well I guess it's always about if you feel happy and good about it. There's not just one way to do it. For me, that sounds like a good plan and of course it's nothing you can't change later, so I'd try it out that way

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

If this is/has been your genuine passion for most of your life, then do it. Putting dating to the side is fine because that shouldn't be the driving focus of your life anyway. Focus on being the best person you can be. If someone comes along & you both pique each other's interests, then slowly try out dating and see where it goes. If it doesn't lead to anything or if it does & then eventually doesn't work out it's all good. That's life.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2024
  16. 2legit

2legit Active Member

[​IMG]

RUN SIMPS RUN

[​IMG]

17. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Simps poster boy Adin Ross with Trump a man who uses his wealth to attract women and Now wants return to the white house.
    upload_2024-7-19_10-11-22.jpeg

In the realms of internet culture, the term "simp" has emerged as a derogatory label for an individual who exhibits excessive devotion and attention towards someone, typically a woman, in the hopes of gaining their affection or sexual favors. Simps are often portrayed as weak-willed, desperate, and lacking in self-respect. Their behavior is characterized by a willingness to go to extreme lengths to please the object of their affection, even if it means sacrificing their own well-being, dignity, or financial stability.

The term "simp" has its origins in the early 20th century, when it was used to describe a foolish or gullible males. However, it gained widespread popularity in the mid-2010s with the rise of social media and the proliferation of online dating platforms. The term is often used to describe men who are perceived as being too attentive or submissive towards women.

The behavior of simps is often driven by a deep-seated insecurity and a lack of confidence in their own worthiness of affection. They may believe that they must constantly defer to the desires of others in order to avoid rejection or abandonment. In some cases, simp behavior can be a symptom of mental health issues such as low self-esteem, anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive disorder.

The negative consequences of simp behavior are numerous. Simps may experience emotional distress, financial hardship, and damage to their reputations. They may also become targets of ridicule and harassment from others who view their behavior as pathetic or unworthy of respect.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2024
  18. orejon4

*Lengthen* voice dictation typo.

19. 2legit

2legit Active Member

BM bangs WW co-worker and He's fired.

Engaging in sexual relationships with coworkers may appear appealing, especially in professional contexts where strong collaboration and long hours can foster a special closeness between colleagues. However, the decision to pursue such relationships can result in a slew of issues that eventually outweigh any initial appeal. First and foremost, workplace romances can undermine professionalism by blurring the distinction between personal and professional responsibilities. This frequently leads to a drop in productivity since individuals may be more focused on their personal dynamics than on their job duties.

Furthermore, such relationships can promote a culture of favoritism or perceived prejudice, leading to anger among colleagues who believe that promotions or chances are being awarded based on personal relationships rather than performance. Such BS must be avoided by all means, only causes drama and Loss of employment.

Bravo Oshay Duke Jackson.

[​IMG]
    @dionruffin3996

Social media show us how dumb people are everyday.

[​IMG]
    @tcroshon70
    Never stick your man-meat in your wallet. Do your job and go home. In this era of Me Too, it's just dumb to lose your job over that.

[​IMG]

@user-ox8in4ot7p

Dude was diabolically dusty as hell he should blame himself.

[​IMG]

@dknight7981
    At 33 he's too old to be stupid!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2024
  20. CAkicker

It's barely September & they already got Halloween stuff out.