Hey and thx for having me

Discussion in 'Welcome Center and Announcements' started by SarahFoxy, Jul 7, 2024.

1. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Hey I'm Sarah and really happy to be a part of this forum. I'm really looking forward to have some nice conversations with you and share my thoughts. You're really welcome to get to know me better :p

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. Hope for your contributions soon. Danke.

3. Soulthinker

Lovely photo.

4. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Thx for your warm welcome

5. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Thank you :p

6. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, SarahFoxy!

8. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Thx to you all! This seems to be a bunch of really nice people. Fells good to be here

9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

10. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

I thought I might use this thread to tell you guys a bit more about me and show some more. Because else this thread wouldn't be used a lot anymore...

So my name is Sarah, I'm from Germany and I live in the beautiful Eifel Region, near to the Nurburgring. I'm 30 years old and as you might know, I really love black men.

3 years ago, I celebrated my 2nd birthday after the tumor got removed that tried to kill me. Since then I learned to get mentally stronger and I'm on my way to get the body I always wanted.

I enjoy working out a lot and it made me feel more confident and definitely more healthy.
    And since I live near the Nurburgring, I'm a huge Motorsport fan and I'm driving there with my Tracktool. Thx to my friends I got that "Motorsport and Car Virus"

Another passion of mine is the photography. I hade a few photoshoots and it made me feel better to accept my body and to know that I'm beautiful the way I am.

So and why am I here? I had my first black friend almost 10 years ago and since then my love to black men got bigger and bigger. But I never had people to talk about it. So I was looking for something were I can find like minded people. And so I'm glad I found this place.

If you have any questions or so, feel free to ask and I'm gonna try to tell and show you more about my Life

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Glad you got that tumor removed, hope you are doing better

12. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Thank you, yes I'm glad that I'm still alive and I feel really good

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Welcome Sarah! It's great to have you join us. Happy to hear that you beat your medical scare, and wishing you well moving forward. Love the car! I've yet to own a VW but I've long been a fan, especially of the Golf GTi and Jetta GLi. While I currently drive a Honda Passport SUV as my daily driver... I do have an older Honda Accord with 6-speed manual transmission for those days when I want a more spirited drive. Thanks for the introduction and enjoy the party!

A bit about me... We don't do a lot of first names here, but I'm Wayne, and I originally from New York City. I currently live near Washington, DC, 58 y/o. Like you I work out regularly, and not much to me as I simply try to stay healthy, enjoy life and avoid drama.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2024
  14. Soulthinker

I appreciate you sharing. I still love to learn in spite of me visiting Germany many times over the years.

15. Soulthinker

Glad you are better and recovered.

16. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Yes I love racing. I have a season ticket for the track so I can drive whenever I want. And I visit quite a few races

17. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Really pleased to meet you Wayne, glad to see you also like nice cars.

18. SarahFoxy

SarahFoxy Active Member

Oh nice, what made you visit Germany? And I really hope you enjoyed it. You're always welcome!

19. Soulthinker

Its culture, the long history of German women and Black men, and its museums. Over the years l spoke about Germany on numerous threads.