Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Honere.jpg

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

On screen lyrics are off thanks to Chat GPT ....

Last edited: Jul 3, 2024
  3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

This woman is in my head & reading my thoughts.....

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The worst thing the Democratic party could do right now is to hand the reigns to Harris without the chance for other candidates to gauge the people's interest. People have the right to choose (in theory) who they want to vote for. There is zero evidence of her popularity in a general election. Harris hasn't done anything in the last 4 years as VP that she can hold over Trump, however, the things she was weak on 4 years ago are still a problem.

Biden got the most votes for president than any candidate in American history in 2020, but Trump got the 2nd highest number of votes in 2020. The last time Harris attempted to go after the big chair her candidacy folded like a cheap tent, she couldn't gain enough support to make it to the Iowa caucuses. I couldn't care less about racial or gender politics (that BS is why we put Hillary up against Trump in 2016) all that matters is who has the best chance at defeating Trump.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And this is why until definitive proof is shown otherwise, I will maintain that shooting was orchestrated. Trump himself may not be directly involved but MAGA elements determined to make sure Trump gets back in the White House clearly are.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20240228_170515.jpg

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

18. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Sonya Massey, an African American woman, got gunned down by a white supremacist pig in her own home in Springfield, Illinois and no one on this discussion board has raised or commented on her senseless and scandalous murder. There are good white women on the internet who are crying after seeing the footage of the murder. I did not watch the clip due to its troubling nature, but reading comments from those who did made me extremely angry. (Please do not watch it).

Killer's name is Sean Grayson, The sheriff's office that he worked for immediately fired him upon his arrest. A good Judge agreed with prosecutor not to release him on bond for public safety reasons. he's bigger than Sonya and she was unarmed, She was absolutely no threat to him and he entered her home without search warrant or her permission. He made a joke about her steaming water after she asked him where he was going ? At that moment he decided to kill her, He turned off his Police camera on him, Because he's an idiot he didn't realize his fellow officer's camera was on and it recorded the killing.

Some black people are saying this was perfect opportunity to kill a black person because it took place in small private home with no civilian eye witnesses and was done as a white supremacist initiation that requires for a white man to kill a black person in order to join the group.

Biden and Harris had commented on the killing. The scary thing is he might walk free after jury trial, just like George Zimmerman, will Biden-Harris do anything? I say it's a coin flip they might come after him or not. Asian hate crime bill was passed with flying colors by American politicians nobody will pass any laws that precisely benefit black people. George Floyd Justice in Policing Act collapsed in September 2021 and did not pass. Black people are the most hated in Amerikkka even Obama won't help he was more than willing to help LGBT causes, Hispanics and other groups but not the African Americans.

Thank You Tony Sopranos for bringing up Project 2025 it's something I vaguely heard about but didn't check but when I did, guess who is behind it !!!??? Heritage Foundation a known racist white supremacist organization.

https://www.today.com/news/sonya-massey-shooting-police-rcna163217

Authorities have released body camera video showing Illinois woman Sonya Massey being fatally shot in her home by police, amid increasing calls for justice and protests over her death. Massey, 36, called 911 for help from her home in Springfield at about 1 a.m. on July 6, saying she thought she heard an intruder outside, the Illinois State Police said.

In the 36-minute body camera video released on July 22, Massey is seen in her bathrobe telling the deputies she "heard somebody outside."

A deputy identified by prosecutors as Grayson tells her they checked her backyard. As they chat, Massey at times appears confused. Her family said at a press conference on July 22 alongside civil rights attorney Ben Crump that she suffered from mental health issues.

Former Sangamon County Deputy Sean Grayson has been charged with first-degree murder for allegedly shooting Massey in the face while responding to the call with another deputy, Sangamon County State’s Attorney John Milhiser said.

[​IMG]
    Sonya Massey speaks with local police at the door of her home in Springfield, Illinois on July 6, after calling 911.Illinois State Police

"I’m trying to get help, y’all," Massey says in the video.

"What do you need help with?" a deputy asks.
    "Nothing," Massey says. "Please God, please God, please God."

Minutes later, the deputies and Massey enter her home.

After a discussion about her ID, Massey walks into her kitchen and picks up what appears to be a pot of boiling water from her stove.

"Where you are going?" she asks the deputies.

"Away from your hot, steaming water," Grayson responds.

"I rebuke you in the name of Jesus," she says.

“You better f--- not, I swear to God, I’ll f---- shoot you right in your f------ face,” Grayson responds, drawing his gun.

"OK, I’m sorry!" Massey responds, before ducking behind the counter.

The second deputy also draws his gun, and Grayson yells "Drop the f--- pot!" repeatedly before three shots are heard, according to the bodycam footage.

The coroner later confirmed the mother of two was fatally shot in the head.

In the video, moments after the shooting, Grayson speaks to the second deputy, who hasn't been identified.

"I’m not taking hot boiling water to the f---- face," Grayson says.

Grayson was fired from his job with the Sangamon County Sheriff's Department and has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated battery with a firearm and official misconduct, Milhiser said.

"He walked around the counter to get a better shot," Crump said at the news conference. "If you don’t fear for your life, you don’t walk towards the person."

Grayson pleaded not guilty to the charges last week, his attorney told NBC News.

His attorney declined comment after the release of the body camera footage.

Sangamon County Sheriff Jack Campbell released a statement on Facebook following the release of the footage.

"Sonya Massey lost her life due to an unjustifiable and reckless decision by former Deputy Sean Grayson," the statement said. "Grayson had other options available that he should have used. His actions were inexcusable and do not reflect the values or training of our office.

"He will now face judgment by the criminal justice system and will never again work in law enforcement."

As news of the video's release spread on Tuesday, several notable figures spoke out to condemn the shooting.

In a statement on Twitter, Vice President Kamala Harris called the video "disturbing," saying, "Sonya Massey deserved to be safe."

"The disturbing footage released yesterday confirms what we know from the lived experiences of so many — we have much work to do to ensure that our justice system fully lives up to its name," Harris said.

Pop star Solange Knowles noted that when Massey opened the door to deputies, she told them, "Don't hurt me."

President Joe Biden also issued a statement on July 22 saying Massey's death "reminds us that all too often Black Americans face fears for their safety in ways many of the rest of us do not."

"Sonya’s family deserves justice," he added.

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker also released a statement condemning the shooting, saying Massey was "gunned down by an officer of the law."

"My heart breaks for Sonya's children, for her family and friends and for all who knew and loved her, and I am enraged that another innocent Black woman had her life taken from her at the hands of a police officer," Pritzker said.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2024
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

For anyone thinking Candace Owens could actually "come home" to the Black Community after she parted ways with Ben Shapiro & the other White supremacists at the Daily Wire.....

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member