BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You finally found that scene!!! I mentioned it in a past thread. Don't forget it was a Tyler Perry production meaning Brotherman would never get any intimacy with a WW.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just found out that season 2 of "The Lazarus Project" premiered on TNT a few hours ago. JFC, that means starting Sunday/Monday night next week I gotta juggle the new upcoming season 2 of "House of the Dragon", new/final season of "Power Book II: Ghost", & now the new/final of "The Lazarus Project".

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

TNT trailer for "The Lazarus Project" season 2:

Season 1 recap:

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Heads up for the latest season of Bridgerton!

There are 2 potential wwbm couples in the family this time. The newest daughter to enter "society" this season, Francesca, is courted by a dark skinned brotha named Stirling. I think they're both on the spectrum somewhere, so could be a good match.

But the biggest potential shocker is that some rich bald headed brotha swooped in from out of town and clearly has his sights set on the Bridgerton mother! Not much happened there as of episode 4, but they're setting up something. Let's hope it's something good lol

The 2nd half of season 3 just dropped today, so we can all see what happens with all this.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2024 at 12:47 AM