Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2013 is before I started watching these annual TV/streaming service IR romcom holiday films, so I'm definitely gonna check out "A Snow Globe Christmas" seeing as the 3 lead actors are all familiar names.

EDIT:

LOL. According to my Trakt.tv account, I already watched this film back in 2016. I don't even remember that. I might still go ahead & rewatch becuz of the familiar lead actors.

2. ColiBreh1

I've been looking for this "Write Place, Write Time" film online all year, but couldn't find anything. Well we finally have an update:

According to JustWatch.com, the film is available to stream for free on the Plex app/website, on Amazon's FreeVee service, & the Xumo Play app/website.

Here are the links:

https://watch.plex.tv/movie/write-place-write-time

https://www.amazon.com/Write-Place-Time-Kaitlyn-Leeb/dp/B0CMTP1J8J

https://play.xumo.com/free-movies/write-place-write-time/XM0EDHZIV0AC8E

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Thanks, bro!

5. darkcurry

Still with all the bw/wm IR films out in mainstream even in disney remakes they still find a way to demonize black men and white women interracial relationships on film but LOVE all of those bw/wm pairings.

They know they're hypocrites and do not care. Not even hiding it behind asinine excuses anymore.

What's the difference between Zendaya having onscreen white love interest constantly and Justice Smith having onscreen white love interest constantly. One is wrong because "black twitter" said so and the other is right because "black twitter" said so. Basically. lol.

6. daemonova

7. darkcurry

This was underrated, very good flick taking on this alternative lifestyle. Did you see it?

8. ColiBreh1

This "Love, Game, Match" film got renamed to "Putting Love to the Test".

Looks like it available to stream for free on Amazon FreeVee, Roku Channel app/website, Xumo Play app/website, & on YouTube.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. daemonova

Not yet

10. ColiBreh1

Speaking of which, I just watched the 2014 holiday romcom film "The Santa Con":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Melissa Joan Hart & Jaleel White are love interests in this film. But despite the fact they heavily featured in the protional material, neither of them are the Lead. Both of their characters are supporting characters to Barry Watson's (the dude that played the oldest son on "7th Heaven") lead character.

Here's the trailer:

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Has anyone watched Country Hearts and Country Hearts Christmas? It's one of those rare love triangles where
    the Black guy is the main love and he gets picked over the White guy
    . The actress is pretty too.

12. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I had the opportunity to watch the Country Hearts movies over the weekend. If a series centered around the characters were to be developed, I'd tune in.

MV5BNTI3OTFmZDAtM2JjMy00MDk5LTk4MGItOTNhYmNiMWFiNWUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjI4Mzg5OTg@._V1__out.jpg

• List
  13. ColiBreh1

I forgot to mention in my previous post that you can watch the "The Santa Con" for free on Amazon Freevee & YouTube.

What service/app did you y'all watch the "Country Hearts" films?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2023
  14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Country Hearts movies are streaming on UPtv.

15. ColiBreh1

Yeah, I know. But UPtv is a obscure subscription streaming service. I was wondering if it was on a free streaming service or a network app.

16. ColiBreh1

I recently got put onto a VH1 holiday film that came out last year called "Fuhgeddabout Christmas" starring Justina Valentina, the "Wild 'n Out" crew, & their inner circle of celeb friends:

[​IMG]

Fellow "Wild 'n Out" co-star Conceited plays Justina's love interest in the film.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2023
    • List
  17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The Big Con is Urkel never had any WW in that flick.

• List
  18. ColiBreh1

What are you talking about? I just watched "The Santa Con" film a week or so ago. Jaleel White & Melissa Joan Hart's characters meet early in the 2nd half of the film and quickly start hanging out & become a couple.

@Young Herschel Have you seen the film? What Soulthinker said in the previous post isn't true. The actual con of the audience is like I said previously, Jaleel White & Melissa Joan Hart are supporting characters to the actual lead character instead of co-leads like the promotional material tries to promote them as.

• List
  19. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I don't know if any of you ever saw a film called Nowhere, Michigan starring Tequan Richmond. He has two White love interest in the movie.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  20. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

There´s this movie, Role Play, with Kaley Cuoco and David Oyelowo where they´re a married couple. I still haven´t seen it, anyone?