Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Henry Dubrios

Henry Dubrios New Member

Wait is that the same film or a different one?

2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^^"Flesh is heir to" on Prime Video aka Amazon via the remote button of TV!!

3. Young Herschel

So I just learned that Dale A Johnson is the producer of "7even Deadly Sins" & "Flesh is Heir to" both of which have interracial scenes but he primarily does off Broadway productions. It seems he has earned numerous critical awards for his work according to Youtube. Here is the trailer of "Flesh is Heir to":

I really like these types of dark & dangerous IR movies and Amazon seems to track my viewing habits accordingly lol . . . not as assertively as TUBI does but every now and then Prime Video will recommend something compelling and captivating for the weekend like this IR crime-thriller which I can sincerely suggest is worthy of multiple viewings to get the full impact of the well written plot twist.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The actress that is the signer in this looks familiar. What is her name?

5. Young Herschel

^^I have no idea who that singer is . . . guess its in the ending credits of the movie but what did U think of the twist at the end?

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Didn't see it. Just saw the trailer and was wondering who that was.

7. Young Herschel

This movie has earned 10 awards from multiple movie critic competitions according to imdb.com with both supporting actress and lead actress taking home trophies . . . Heather Michelle is the singer and plays the award-winning supporting role in "Flesh is Heir to". The leading role confuses me because I thought it was played by the female detective (Heather Michelle) but arguably it was the young academid female with visions (Louisa de Boutts)?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    • List
  8. Young Herschel

Just rented "Companion" on Prime Video. Looks really good so far . . . post-apocalyptic 2030 movie with ghosts featuring an enduring, survivalist IR couple after the war. The trailer really intrigued me as an original concept!!!

9. Young Herschel

Watching "American Carnage" now on Apple iTunes rental. This movie has some good twists to it and even surprised me!!! Stars the Afro - Latino from Netflix "Night Teeth" and the current all-everywhere IT girl Jenna Ortega. Haven't finished quite yet but the movie is good for the cost of renting.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
  10. Young Herschel

Daaaaaammmnn!!! This movie "American Carnage" has more twists than a little bit . I won't post any spoilers but be prepared is all I will say if you watch this movie . They just hit me with another one!!

11. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

• List
  12. Young Herschel

True but some times I get lazy lol. Maybe post the trailer if I can tomorrow!

13. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Young Herschel

Thanks @daemonova !! I rented this movie Saturday and really enjoyed it! So there are two Afro-latino guys here and the movie is funny but also shockingly scary. Not as much sex & nudity but still a fun watch ;)

15. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

Saw it today and it was better than I expected? It's one of those movies that get better, once you realized what's going on. The actual black guy was the star of the movie.

While watching the credits, I saw that I was made by a Latin company but they spoke English 90% of the movie. You don't see that often

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  16. Young Herschel

Just finished watching "Kingdom Come" for the first time thru to the end credits . . . absolutely SPECTABULOUS!!! I previously stopped at the sex & nudity scenes of the move on prior viewings but man . . . THAT ENDING!!!!!!! Brought the whole movie to a higher echelon. If I wasn't so drunk & high right now . . . I might be crying right now . . . like "Hotel Rwanda" tears almost because the socio-political message is sooooo timely today.

17. Young Herschel

TUBI just acquired a 2015 Horror flick with IR subplot in "Deadly Weekend". I think both primary actresses are very beautiful but the movie was not as good as it could have been . . . a brief flashback interracial sex scene via nightmare would added some points to further validate the MA rating which is warranted regardless due to the opening sequence. The trailer made the movie seem better than it was overrall.

18. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

did Sara Jean Underwood with brother in this film !!

19. Young Herschel

That would . . . one way or another . . . be a spoiler @hunterkill :) Watch it and you may like it. I already said how I would have enhanced the movie so I should say no more lol. The women are beautiful and look good enough to eat!!

20. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

ok i watched could be better but still fine and there was no interracial sex just Sara have ex black but nothing happen

• List