Adele & Rich Paul

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Jul 18, 2021.

1. XenNChill

XenNChill New Member

I'm not quite sure why the media want this relationship to fail so badly. I'm not going to say it's because he's black buuuut...I mean, seriously . There have been so many hit pieces out about them, I was actually surprised.

2. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Salt that the Black Dude gets the super Hot Version of Adele.....

3. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20220221-172910.png Screenshot_20220221-172942.png Screenshot_20220221-173045.png Screenshot_20220221-173126.png Screenshot_20220221-173156.png Screenshot_20220221-173220.png Screenshot_20220221-173236.png

4. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

5. Summerred

Well, it's Dailymail, i don't take their headlines so serious lol. I'm just posting because they have the latest news about Adele and Rich.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

There were times during the game where she had a less than impressive look on her face. So the media took THOSE looks and turned it into a story all their own.

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Daily Mail is, first and foremost, a tabloid publication. Its editors are uncomfortable seeing their darling Adele, whom they believe has gone Hollywood, with Rich Paul, someone they clearly regard as her lesser, despite his wealth. Some may argue that it boils down to his race, and I would agree.

8. Summerred

Screenshot_20220221-225716.png

9. Summerred

The problem isn't only DM, some of her fans still are upset because of the situation with her Vegas Residency and for some reason think they need blame her relationship. They said that they want the old Adele back. I think she was more private about her ex, but he wasn't famous compared with Rich or with a very active social life. She just seem happy with her new body and enjoying her self image more that she used to be and the fame isn't a new thing anymore, so now she is being a proud girlfriend. I don't think Rich is her first experience dating a black man but it's the first since she became a high profile singer and just isn't shy about their relationship, but she isn't doing so much or acting extra crazy.

I don't think people would be making noise about how she should act more private or tone down the conversation about him if he was a white man.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Has Adele explained how her & Rich Paul met/hooked up?

After Adele got divorced & lost weight, she started hanging out with & going to events with black celebs (I don't remember her doing that when she was married & still big). So I gotta assume that's how she met Rich.

12. Skaddix

I think she said she was drunk at some event and made a joke to rich paul that she is an athlete now (due to all the weight loss) so he should sign her to Klutch.

13. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

She's in love with dude, a picture worth a thousand words.

14. SilverSmith

The Grammy-winning superstar dished on the moment she met her sports agent boyfriend during CBS' Adele One Night Only special on Nov. 14.

"I met him at a birthday party, we were on the dance floor," she told Oprah Winfrey about their initial encounter. "And then we met a couple of years later. We went out for dinner, which he says was a business meeting and I'm like ‘A business meeting about what?' And then it was the first time we hung out on our own. Without friends and I think that was a natural way that people would meet each other in real life." - via E! News

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Summerred

Adele new post
    Screenshot_20220512-094711.png Screenshot_20220512-094858.png Screenshot_20220512-094919.png Screenshot_20220512-095002.png

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Still going strong and hidden! Respects.

18. Skaddix

Yeah but no Hall of Fame yet.... props but no HOF until Rich Paul closes the deal. Need at least one kid...even if yeah he got the hot version of Adele.

19. What do they need a kid for? They just get in the way of your fun.

20. Skaddix

I mean do they really yeah for us plebes but if your rich I don't think its slowing you down all that much.
    I have known quite a few rich kids and absent ass parents aint a meme lol for most of them.

The kid is about closing the deal and a permanent record.