Adele & Rich Paul

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Jul 18, 2021.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Adele graces the cover of Rolling Stone's Dec 2021 issue.

[​IMG]

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2021-11-15/adele-boyfriend-rich-paul
    Adele calls it the ‘easiest’ relationship she’s ever had. Who is boyfriend Rich Paul?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

He got Adele's nose open! lol.

4. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

5. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

rich adele and oprah.jpg

6. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  7. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean Rich Paul is balling off the court especially if he closes the deal on this one.
    But he also ruining the NBA with this Ben Simmons BS.
    The owners aint going to forgive or forget this shitshow at the next CBA.
    He and Ben are going to ruin it for future players.

8. ColiBreh1

9. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

That last pic though, lol

10. ColiBreh1

11. SilverSmith

Adele Responds to Rumors She and Rich Paul Are on the Rocks

Adele appeared to confirm that she and boyfriend Rich Paul are still going strong, despite rumors to the contrary, with a brief — but pointed — message from him in an Instagram caption she shared on Tuesday.

[​IMG]

[via People.com]

12. Skaddix

13. darkcurry

I'm going to go with Adele and Rich's side with this. Number one reason being I hear many different stories on their situation including this wild one from BSO

https://twitter.com/BSO/status/1488554860513574915
    https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/...er-vegas-residency-put-on-hold-because-of-it/
    Adele Won’t Leave Rich Paul’s Mansion Until He Promises Not To Break Up With Her; Vegas Residency Put On Hold Because Of It
    [​IMG]

If anything it sounds like the media is trying to sabotage their relationship and it sounds like Adele is well aware.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CZceNj9vojy/

14. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I think she's well aware that's why she tweeted what she did and good on her.

15. Obviously, I don't know her, but I find this rumor extremely hard to believe. After all this time to get where she has professionally as well as what she's already been through personally with her marriage and divorce, she's really going to jeopardize her whole career, cancel a lucrative Vegas Residency, all because she wants to spend more time with this guy? That just sounds ridiculous.

16. SilverSmith

Is Adele Engaged?

Adele has sparked engagement rumors after she made her first appearance since canceling her Vegas residency.
    The singer/songwriter looked stunning as she walked the red carpet at the BRIT Awards on Feb 8th in London. However, it was one accessory that had the internet buzzing.

She was seen wearing what looks like an engagement ring with no other accessories except for her earrings.

[​IMG]

[via the West Australian]

17. darkcurry

I looked around and now some of the same sites spreading rumors of her break up is now talking about this engagement and how HAAAAPPYYY they are for her. LOL!!!!
    You can't make this up.

18. Skaddix

Tabloids don't have souls curry.

As for Rich Paul to me the bases are this Dating, Engaged, Married, and Kid(s). You can skip the middle steps lol. But I dont roll out the red carpet for a Black Man and White Woman Pairings until they close the deal.

19. SilverSmith

The Brits Awards - Feb 8th, London.
    Adele won artist of the year, song of the year ("Easy on Me") and album of the year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20220211-222931.png Screenshot_20220211-223042.png Screenshot_20220211-223124.png Screenshot_20220211-223148.png Screenshot_20220211-223224.png Screenshot_20220211-223347.png Screenshot_20220211-223453.png Screenshot_20220211-223605.png Screenshot_20220211-223645.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List