Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

No disrespect cause I love Roselyn Sanchez to death. But there is way too much exposition in that clip for a chick who doesn't speak perfect English. I been in enough relationships and courtship to know that ppl don't talk like that, but her syntax is making it worse.

I've had flirtatious interactions with Latinas that were less awkward than that.

I'll suppose I'll scan thru it one day to see what it is and isn't, but I don't expect them to get too busy in a lifetime Xmas movie.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Didn't expect the brotha to actually be the main lead. Nice trailer even though I didn't watch it all the way through because it seem like it was giving too much away. lol. Looking forward to checking this one out too.

3. BabyFatman

BabyFatman Member

Mother/Android starring Chloe Moretz and Algee Smith

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

WOW! This looks really good. And as a sci-fi fan I enjoy the originality here.

5. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Finally chloe moretz with a brotha

6. BabyFatman

BabyFatman Member

Some IR action in this prologue of Jurassic World: Dominion

7. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Encanto, the new Disney animated movie, i think it's about a colombian family. I saw this short clip on YouTube and imo the couple look BM/WW, probably with some latin bloodline. They are singing a duet, i don't remember see others songs from Disney where the couple look IR.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Has anyone seen Father Christmas is Back?

It has Ray Fearon and Liz Hurley in a picture together here:

[​IMG]

I haven't seen it yet but curious on the reactions and if there's any activity between the two beyond that.

10. darkcurry

Didn't even know this movie came out last month until now. But the brotha Ray Fearon is playing 'Felix' in the film who is Elizabeth Hurley's 'Joanna' character's Boyfriend.
    https://vaguevisages.com/2021/11/07/father-christmas-is-back-cast-netflix/

Father Christmas is Back - Official Trailer (2021)

There is a kissing scene between them in the trailer if that's what you're referring to.

[​IMG]

Don't know if there is a happy ending with Felix and Joanna... well anybody really because these characters sound messed up!! lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  11. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Li
    Liz Hurley sexy as hell.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

She's suspected to have IRL. There are paparazzi pics of Chole Moretz & Chance the Rapper hanging out back in 2016: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rendezvous-British-beau-Brooklyn-Beckham.html

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The trailer makes it look like Kelsey Grammer's character is Liz Hurley character's father. I wonder if she is playing younger or he is playing older because in real life he is only 10 years older than her.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

I couldn't find an official trailer or clip for Lifetime's "Saying Yes to Christmas" anywhere, so this custom trailer will have to do:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  15. Summerred

Screenshot_20211205-143923.png Felix and Pepa are their names and in the movie they should be a middle age couple but they don't look old enough. They have 3 kids (Antonio, Dolores and Camilo)
    Screenshot_20211205-144131.png 360.jpg camilo_madrigal.jpg
    The movie is about a big family, i don't expect a lot screen time about them, there is others characters who seems to have a more important role. They probably just got enough screen time to people know who they are.

16. Summerred

17. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

MGM has released a behind-the-scenes video of the film's production.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• List
  19. darkcurry

Very attractive picture
    [​IMG]

20. ColiBreh1

I can't find an official trailer or clip for Lifetime's "Maps & Mistletoes" anywhere so this custom trailer will have to do:

Edit: Video removed due to anti-BM/WW IR content.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2021