Upcoming IR slate

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by JamalSpunky, May 11, 2019.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Maps and Mistletoe
    Cast: Humberly González & Ronnie Row

Air date: December 13

Emilia Martin (Humberly González), a cartographer of school maps, has plans for a cozy Christmas at home until her boss has a last-minute project for her, designing a novelty treasure map of the North Pole. Emilia decides to seek out the expertise of North Pole explorer Drew Campbell (Ronnie Rowe), who reluctantly agrees to help her. As the two work closely, they discover more than either of them ever expected
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

They showing brothas a lot of love this holiday season. lol

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I forgot they go HARD with the bm/ww(or non-bw) IR in movies and commercials this time of year. lol.

It must be a money-maker. I do not know why that is. lol.

I'm looking forward to that Clarissa I mean Melissa Joan Hart one.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up. I’ve see The Flight Attendant in the lineup on my Fire Stick, but had no idea it had any of these plot ingredients.

5. Observeree

Observeree New Member

I know, this is quite impressive!

I just cut the cable cord recently, I wonder if I could find these on streaming somewhere.

Y'know, not for me, for my wife lol

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, really wish we could get this when Melissa Joan Hart was younger. But I'll still watch.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  7. darkcurry

Around The World In 80 Days - trailer

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/around-the-world-in-80-days-bbc-passepartout-romance-newsupdate/
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The trailer for this series.

I loved early 80s basketball, and I don't know if it's my age making me nostalgic but I'm really feeling the late 70s early 80s aesthetic. As for the IR angle, if the way that girl looks at Magic at the 0:40 mark is any indication there will be plenty.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Good Luck to You, Leo Grande

Storyline:

This sex comedy stars Emma Thompson as Nancy Stokes, a forlorn widow, who hires Leo Grande (Daryl McCormack) a young sex worker, for a night of passion.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I like to know the other Laker players who had dated or married IR? Especially in Magic's time on the team. No question Wilt Chamberlain did and KAJ did it secretly.

11. Soulthinker

12. darkcurry

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/kendrick-lamar-paramount-movie-matt-stone-trey-parker-1235153859/
    [​IMG]

This can go either way as in pro IR between bm/ww or anti-IR between bm/ww like Get Out. With being a comedy I'm thinking positive. As things develops will have to keep an eye out on this one though.

13. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

14. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Michael Cooper

michael and yvonne cooper 01.jpg

15. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Paris, 13th District / Les Olympiades

Due for limited Release in April 15
    Streaming May 31
    Film is in French though.
    Émilie meets Camille who is attracted to Nora, who crosses paths with Amber. Three girls and a boy -- they're friends, sometimes lovers and often both.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Trailer with English Subtitles

16. darkcurry

There were two other films that had a IR menage et trois like story to it. One was good the other was meh. The trailer is pretty hot!

17. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

That looks promising

18. Soulthinker

Hope to see it soon

19. Soulthinker

I hope to go to Alamo to rent those dvds soon.

20. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

First of all this woman is Michael Cooper's second wife. His first wife, the one he had during his days as a Laker, was/is black.

Second...the black Lakers players were having sex with women of all races, including a lot of white women. I think the series will show that. But I read the book this show is based on and those white ladies, like all the women they fucked around, were pretty much faceless in the story. Of the major guys in those first championship runs, only Kareem had a steady white girlfriend and we already know the series has cast an actress to play that character. But I am uncertain if there are any other white actresses on the show who have a major role of a love interest to any of the other black guys. Probably not.