Funny Ass Shit Thread....

Discussion in 'Humor and Puzzles' started by Malik True, Dec 12, 2008.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

2. samson1701

Funny. But you might want to post the sexual humor in the sexual humor section over in the Men’s Locker Room.

There are people here who don’t want to see sexual humor and might be get offended.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

What dudes here will get offended because there are almost no active women here who would get offended?

Nevermind that I didn't put it in the Men's Locker because I personally don't read the joke as a sexual joke but more of a dumb nigga joke. If anyone should be offended it should be dudes who are dumb enough to actually do something like that.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  4. samson1701

I agree. Dudes here won’t find them offensive. And, this place has become a sausage fest. But, I feel like we’ll slowly get women back here if we don’t treat it like we want this to continue being a mostly male forum.

White women who find their way here will probably find post like that “out in the open” offensive. But, if they know that stuff is only found in the men’s section, they’re more likely to shrug and give it pass. They’ll know it’s there, but they don’t have to see it unless they go looking for it.

I’m not single and I’m not looking to meet anyone. So, it doesn’t bother me one way or the other. But, this place was a lot more fun when we had actual white women around to talk to and bounce ideas off of.

BTW, I realize my political take downs are probably part of what drove them away in the first place. But, that’s another conversation for another time.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I agree with you. Too much of a sausage fest around here, but mainly too many dudes posting here don't seem to realize that or either seem to be perfectly fine with the fact that there are hardly any active women around.

Your political take downs IMO didn't play a part in driving women away. Certain other individuals & their need to make everything about politics or social norms (or rather lack thereof) & demagogue anything & everyone not in line with their worldviews however did.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. samson1701