Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean she is probably saying she is Caucasian to get roles lol...but yeah she doesn't look like that to me at all.
    But yes she is fine and I hope they bang before you know it goes south @Young Herschel

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Still is. Sad to say.

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Here are some photos of Jennifer Ens:

[​IMG]

upload_2021-8-26_11-19-3.jpeg

[​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7h9K2QDSjG/

4. Young Herschel

Here is the official EPIX trailer for "Chapelwaithe" and if you look closely you can see a brief glimpse of Honor & Abel:

5. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

6. Young Herschel

Her bio classified her race as Caucasian and she may very well have Caucasian ancestry . . . I'm not Henry Louis Gates, Jr . . . she whiter to my eyes than Kourtney Kardashian for comparison. I googled her bio . . . it says what it says. Her character has a White father played by Adrien Brody so maybe she does too?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  7. Skaddix

Yeah not 100 percent white that is for sure....but I think she is close enough to get in. We let exotic girls slide through.

8. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah she does have a Kardashian type thing going on.

9. Young Herschel

Click on the hyperlink posted above . . . now you tell me if her Toyota Rav 4 broke down during a Superstorm and she knocked on your door what you would do?!? Slam it in her face because she spicy white? Her aforementioned instagram hyperlink I mean ;)

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

But the Kardashians are actually ethnically white, so not really.

11. JamalSpunky

We have never exclusively limited any ir discussion regarding black men to white women alone in so far as media representation is concerned.

12. Skaddix

Yeah beggars cannot be choosers.

13. Jeffrey Tripp

Kind of defeats the purpose of the the title of the website but it's all good. lol

14. JamalSpunky

Yeah, we lost that battle about 15 years ago.

15. JamalSpunky

You ain't lying.

16. Young Herschel

I don't know what they classify as Caucasian up in Canada but Jennifer is from Vancouver and identifies as Caucasian apparently. As long as she is energetic & believable in her IR love scenes with her unambiguously BLACK co-star then she A-ok with me.

17. Young Herschel

EPIX has posted episode 4 of "Chapelwaite"!! The second episode doesn't air until Sunday night on cable so this is a very pleasant surprise on the EPIX app; a bonus benefit. The recap of the previous episode showcased Honor kissing Abel so we're sure to see their young IR storyline develop further this weekend. I have not watched it myself yet . . . just the opening recap so I'm about to go in!! Damn she fine!!!

18. Young Herschel

The official trailer for "Bring Me a Dream" ~

19. Young Herschel

"Escape: Puzzle of Fear" ~ This horror flick stars Cuba Gooding Jr's baby brother in a supporting role. Like "Bring Me a Dream" it is also free on your TUBI app.

20. Young Herschel

"The Mad Hatter" on Amazon has some IR in the trailer so I'm starting the weekend with it momentarily. All the Bar-b-que ribs are done . . . Carolina style!!!