Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20210609_235327.jpg

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Can't make this shit up.lol

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2021-06-04-19-50-59_(1).jpg

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2021-06-04-19-51-16_(1).jpg

6. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Oh my goodness, he cant dress himself, none of his circle noticed his pants on backwards before he stepped out the door??:Do_O, or they let him go out knowing they were on backwards, for a laugh.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  7. andreboba

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

That's why it's best not to waste time engaging them, especially when they're obviously trying to bait folks into responding to their nonsense.

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20201109_180333.jpg

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20210124_121232.jpg

11. andreboba

[​IMG]

12. andreboba

:p:confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20210428_101339.jpg

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20210725_131643.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

That seems to be a hallmark of modern day conservatism: they think that the rest of us are as gullible as they are, and are shocked when they find out that's not the case.

16. andreboba

Start vid at 10:41. If this attempted coup is not taken down by the Dems during hearings, our democracy is OVER.
    I couldn't believe some of the shit I was seeing and remembering that GOP legislators were DEFENDING these domestic terrorists as heroes.

There's something perversely weird about Trump that people need to acknowledge. He has a bizarre magnetism and charisma that sucks in many deranged and seemingly normal American citizens.
    'Trump had thousands of Americans willing to DIE for him during this siege, even though he'd never offer them a dime if he saw them laying in the street.

We're in a fucked up place right now. But if Trump was in his 40s/50s, I really think he would be capable of overthrowing our democracy.
    Too many people don't pay attention to idiots like Trump until it's too late.

17. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

A failed coup that goes unpunished is a practice run.

18. andreboba

Imagine if these bozos were armed. They will be next time.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Anybody who actually believes 1/6 was a legit attempted coup or insurrection is NOT a serious person. It was just a riot, that's it.

None of the rioters was armed, the only person who was actually killed (not died from other causes) was 1 of the rioters, & pay attention to what folks who entered the capital are actually being charged with. They're being charged with minor offenses like "misdemeanor trespassing" & the like, not serious charges like "Sedition" or "Terrorism" the media's been gaslighting the public about for months now.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Call them rioters if you like. Hillary Clinton called them a basket of deplorables however that term was way off the mark even for her.

I'd just as well call them a bunch of inbred sanctimonious hooligans and thugs who were throwing a temper tantrum at the behest of their benevolent leader who had recently just lost an election.

It was sedition. It was treasonous. It was criminal. It was confederate behavior at it's highest level.

I find it utterly loathsome how those on the right are looking for ways to label those insurrectionists as political prisoners.