The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I see "Army of the Dead" has brief nudity, sexual content and graphic nudity!! Just hope Omari gets some IR action worthy of my Netflix subscription ;)

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

My money is that it's between the advanced Zombies. LOL!!!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

Usually trailers that go on too long gives too much away but they did a good job here.

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'd be perfectly OK with all of them dying. Unlike every other zombie movie where people are just trying to live one more day, these knuckleheads are just stupid greedy.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Still waiting on someone to make a Dracula vs The Living Dead movie. They've made every type of monster vs monster movie except for a vampires vs zombies flick.

6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I hadn't thought of that . . . oh nooooo!

7. darkcurry

I would think they would side with Dracula since he is supposed to be the undead as well. Or at least walk right by him. lol.

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

In a lot of incarnations of Dracula, he has the ability to control the undead. So if they existed together humanity would be double screwed.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I was thinking more along the lines of zombies existing would mean no food source for vampires if shit gets out of hand. So Dracula would become sort of the de-facto defender of the human race in order to insure a food supply still exists. But that's just me thinking outside the box for them to have a reason to be fighting.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That would make an interesting movie.

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Despite the fact that this is a pretty short show, I am enjoying it at episode 4. I was waiting for US agent to do his hill turn. I don't see this two against one though. Bucky is US agents level of strength. Combined with decades of combat skill, Bucky could solo this alone.

12. archangel

Love Love Love this. I read the comics and they are doing it some justice. They are moving fast but hitting the important points.

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Justice Society: WW II

Premise:
    Barry Allen’s relaxing trip to Metropolis is about to go sideways. While speeding off to help in an impromptu battle, The Flash blazes and rips through time, only to find himself dropped into the middle of World War II.

[​IMG]

14. archangel

How many times do you have to learn this lesson Barry!!!! Stopping going back in time

15. darkcurry

That acutally sounds good. I didn't think about it like that at first.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Also I would classify undead in this take as other lesser vampires. Zombies would be literally reanimated corpses (more than likely reanimated by some scientific means). Vampires would be some form of prImordial preternatural branch of humanity.

17. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

“ They weren’t even Super Soldiers.” ...LOL!!!!!!!!!

18. SilverSmith

Black Panther 2

The working title for Black Panther 2 is "Summer Break," with production set for this July.

[​IMG]

[via Production Weekly]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. SilverSmith

20. SilverSmith

Aquaman 2 Adds Pilou Asbaek From Game of Thrones

Pilou Asbaek, who played Euron Greyjoy, the villainous king of the Iron Islands on the HBO fantasy series, will now star opposite a fellow Game of Thrones alum, Jason Momoa, in Aquaman 2.

James Wan, who directed the first blockbuster movie for Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment, is back in the director's seat for the sequel. He'll also produce with Peter Safran. David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick, who worked on the screenplay for Aquaman, is also back writing Aquaman 2.

[​IMG]

[via Entertainment Weekly]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List