The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I am kinda in the middle of Ricardo and Dark King. I think they are doing Falcon fine but he is not who I want as the Top Black Male Hero around either.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Even more impressive he can hold his own with the enhanced individuals.

3. RicardoCooper

When they give us a beefcake shot of a hero we can't assume it's just for biological females anymore in the rapidly-declining Western world.

4. RicardoCooper

We are the MLK and Malcolm X of whether Falc is a leading man lol

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The ballot or the bullet? Or the wings or the arm?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

No, I understand why you said it. It was just unexpectant... like an RKO outta nowhere. LOL!

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I can't over that in this week's episode of "The Flash" that Cisco & the brotha traveled back in time to 1998, but they're both dressed like it's 1991.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I just want someone smart and capable to lead no sidekick shit. If he's gonna be a regular dude then what's the point. I was watching Invincible today (amazing show probably the best superhero show on TV) and the one black guy they had on the team had no power he had a faulty suit. Psuedo batman wasn't even a poor man's version he was just sad. All the white characters had power actual raw power these guys were around to yap and get brutally murdered. Clear agenda

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

If you’ve enjoyed the Snyder Cut and watched Invincible:
    47DA556B-6B92-493F-B158-56092FB44CE5.jpeg

10. Skaddix

He is not dead but I take your point. Though I should note his issue changes so you will probably like where he goes.

I should also state that the Battle Beast that beat him up is one of the strongest in this universe. So getting beat up by Battle Beast is no shame lol.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

If everyone & their cousins continuously campaigns AT&T for more Zack Snyder productions on their HBO max streaming service via WarnerMedia . . . I cannot see why AT&T would refuse the reasonable wishes of its patrons do you? WarnerMedia will ultimately just have to comply if AT&T orders more Snyderverse to stay competitive via HBO Max right? Netflix is #1 and this "Jupiter's Legacy" graphic novel purchase is obviously a small step in the direction of rivaling the Disney Plus and HBO Max cash cows . . . Amazon bought "The Boys" with a similar strategy years ago in 2018 and now has a cartoon series with "Invincible". With a deluge of twitter requests for more Snyderverse DC productions will AT&T look away?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  12. samson1701

Wow, the number of white guys caping for John Walker ... should not surprise me. Yet, it does.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. samson1701

Silence! You're not allowed to point that out. After all, most of the cast are "people of color."

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

We checking for this new Joss Whedon HBO show premiering tonight or nah?

15. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

If future episodes stay true to the source, Black Samson, the character you're referring to, will regain his superhuman powers.

• List
  16. Skaddix

Indeed also I say in terms of pure human stock. Besides Atom Eve and I guess Robot (Money and Super Intelligence is really OP), the strongest Human is a Black Dude. You will meet him in the future. Mark not counting due to being half Alien. And as I noted Battle Beast is one of the strongest beings in this Universe so losing to him isn't much of a knock.

17. Skaddix

They going to let the black guy fuck one of the white women if so sure...if not maybe. But that is cause I watch a lot of bad genre scifi/fantasy lol.

18. samson1701

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Skaddix

It doesnt even make logical sense if the country was that right wing then how Trump lose the election lol?

Like they didn't even say something reasonable like 40-50% if u assume every right winger feels that strongly about it.

Cause Disney probably has a fairly representative swath of the country. And that is assuming every Disney Plus user is in America. Honestly, a more reasonable number would be 16.51% drop. But that wouldn't grab headlines.

These guys are delusional. I dont mind all their content well at least when the hate on Star Wars lol

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Their inability to make their BS plausible is their most predictable trait. These are the same people who said that Disney+ was tanking after they fired "big" Gina from The Mandalorian, when in reality Disney+ was outperforming their own sales expectations.

• List