Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

While the media is currently fearmongering & gaslighting the public about rioting on Biden's upcoming inauguration day, the seem to forget about how the last inauguration day went:

https://twitter.com/AceSix4/status/1349112761452781575
    [​IMG]

But, but, but.........Antifa isn't a thing.

"ANTIFA", the way The Right uses the term, is basically just a generic term for violent left-wing groups. I don't get how y'all don't understand that by now. Most of the groups that get labeled "ANTIFA" don't have "Antifa" or "Anti-fascist" in their name.

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

The ghosts of black confederate soldiers are alive & well unfortunately.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's not ghosts of but full on reincarnation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Which groups

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

There are a whole lot of people on the right who absolutely believe that Antifa is a structured organization, Including Trump who wanted Antifa listed as a terrorist organization, and who chastised the FBI for not finding the group's "source of funding".

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-archive-bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

There's no equivalent to a bunch of White supremacists storming the Capitol and looking to murder congress people.

THere are literally 20,000 National Guard troops in D.C. as we speak. That's not the media fearmongering or gaslighting the public. And it's not because they fear an attack from Antifa.

Antifa IS a thing, but they aren't organized like these White supremacist groups or right wing militias.

The guys who like to play with guns are usually the bigger threat.
    Antifa wasn't trying to hang Mike Pence or assassinate Nancy Pelosi.

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Very true.

160 years ago these were literally the same negroes who would snitch on brothas like us because we were teaching ourselves and others how to read & write or escaping the plantation.

For some odd reason these individuals are deathly afraid of progress because they would be forced to think for themselves as opposed to whatever their captors want them to think.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You ain't heard? According to their logic they are the true "free thinkers" and anyone not following their way of thinking or seeing the world are slaves. If they are so "free" in their thinking & world view then why the obsession with trying to indoctrinate others into what they think & believe?

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Truth. :cool:

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1610725932516.jpg

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2021-01-13-00-55-21(1).jpg

12. The Dark King

Stockholm syndrome fam

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. The Dark King

14. ColiBreh1

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Hypocrisy in the corporate media isn't what creates conspiracy theories. What kind of BS is that??

Most conspiracy theories are some shit someone made up and then spread as if they were true.

And from what I've read, John Weaver is a closeted homosexual, not a sexual predator, which changes nothing about the Lincoln Project.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Righties can't get elected in Hawaii, that's why she pretends to be a Dem. Wait till after Biden is inaugurated, she'll be a full-time right-wing pundit. Just like so-called "leftist" Glenn Greenwald has now gone full Trump.

18. ColiBreh1

Bruh Tulsi used to be a Bernie Sanders surrogate. I gotta wonder Did Tulsi always have these views but kept quiet about it because she was on The Left, did her views change over time, or is she just grifting off The Right?

I guess you feel the same way about Michael Tracey, Matt Taibbi, & Jimmy Dore.

I've been hearing since 2016 that Mike Cernovich is supposed to be some type of Racist White Supremacist Alt-righter. Well, I've been following him on Twitter since last summer, watched a couple of his documentary films, & watched a few of his guest interview spots. I've yet to see or hear him make a controversial racist statement. His wife (who he has 2 young daughters with) is an Arab Muslim & he has 674K+ twitter followers ffs. I've long came to the conclusion that, just like with Steve Bannon, Cerno being labeled a "Racist White Supremacist Alt-righter" was a media smearjob.

19. The Dark King

Hold on you don't think Bannon is racist?

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

The problem with Glenn Greenwald is he thinks Unlimited Free Speech and the Marketplace of Ideas is the most important thing...when being a debate bro is worthless against Trumpsters. Facts dont matter to them.

But really Glenn, Dore etc fall into the category of my book of hating Dems more than they hate Corporatism regardless of parties. They hate an AOC more than they hate Trump lol. Like look at the energy Dore has for AOC, has he shown even half that rage for Trump?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021