Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yes the ACA

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

True.
    Abortion will be tackled like guns are. Some places ban, some don't.

BTW, some deep Blue States already allow late-term abortion, even post birth, if the mother and doctor decide to finish the kid off.

NY and VA.

Virginia late-term abortion bill labelled 'infanticide'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47066307

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not if the contested election surpasses December 31st. Some would love to see her the first female President, albiet temporary.

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

That's why I say I'm mostly pro-choice.

Now I clarify I'm pro-choice up to the time the baby is viable outside of the womb, and then I become pro-life.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I just saw a headline that said 'Joe Biden said that he will run for a second term.'

First, l chuckled, then I wondered why is Biden even talking about a second term when his first is still being decided, but now it makes sense based on what you just said.

Seems the Biden campaign is letting it be known that (just one term) is not happening. I guess the Dems thought they could slip Biden in and he'd do what they say, but apparently he has other plans.

Now I'm going to have to go find the article and read it, lol.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I read earlier a post you made where you mentioned that if Roe v Wade were to be reversed, there would be an enormous fight back from women on both sides.... and I disagree.

There's no way that conservative women of Faith would ever be outraged if Roe v Wade were struck down.

Petsonally, I think 3 months tops/12 weeks/first trimester -- after that, unless it is dire to the mother, I couldn't imagine a woman aborting a baby at 6-7-8 months. :(

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I’m taking bets on wether or not Trump tries to pull off an actual coup. We’ll know in a few weeks.

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Really??

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I could give less than a Canadian nickel what another woman does with her own body and reproductive organs. So until the day comes where I actually have a fully functional uterus to go along with ovaries and fallopian tubes It's none of my fucking business.

#HerBodyHerChoice

13. The Dark King

He will. There is literally no one to push back. 70 days is far too long. Democracy is finished and for those who think this is a good think take three minutes to talk to someone whose country fell into authoritarianism they fled to a country will elections for a reason. You bucked against not wanting this country to become Venezuela or Cuba but what happens when this just becomes a bunch of rich people who have no rules other than kissing the ring of dear leader. Our consumer based economy will plummet because there will be zero functionality. The top only cares about their own pockets they could care less about how sewage and garbage pick up works in areas outside of their own. There will be mass death because law enforcement will only be required to protect the rich and their interests.
    There is nothing in any of this for you other than getting to feel superior to democrats as well as black and brown people. No material improvement to your lives. Oh and bye bye dollar the value will be next to nothing so you'll have nothing as well. I honestly do not get what people who support this envision for themselves or loved ones but reality will look nothing like you think it will.

14. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1326259956635627521
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1326535107080032257
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1326545479954411536
    [​IMG]

BTW, NC & AK were also finally called for Trump in the last 24 hours, still waiting on AZ.

This was just announced in the last couple hours:

https://twitter.com/jennybethm/status/1326554642889715712
    [​IMG]

Some folks feel the Perdue-Ossoff GA senate race won't need to go to runoff after this recount.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20201109_180715.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Great. So nothing gets done in the Senate for 4 years. Are you really proud of that???
    Mitch McConnell would rather watch Americans starve and die than negotiate with Dems. But I guess you call that WINNING.

17. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] If Biden is officially elected, he's gonna be a lame-duck 1-term president whose entire 2020 campaign message was "ORANGE MAN BAD" & "Let's go back to the Obama years, politically". What you described in your previous post sounds just like the Obama years. So don't get mad at me, you're potentially getting what you voted for, "The Obama Years" continued.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Please, do some research about the man you consider to be the greatest POTUS in United States history. Yall act like he appeared out of nowhere by divine intervention.

Four more years of Trump is a problem.
    By the way, it's not good to have your new president knee capped by the majority leader of the Senate before he's had a chance to do anything. But I guess you're one of those dudes who believes climate change is a hoax and universal healthcare is a scam.

Have a nice day.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  19. The Dark King

The orange man was in FACT bad. Stop making it sound like anyone who points that is being untruthful.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

AB, you're a political junkie, right? You know the Constitution overrules the Media picking the next President.