Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Environmental Protection and Worker Protection, No Thanks.
    But these tech companies are unfair to the Right...need government regulation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Joe Biden was a private citizen in 2017. Not sure exactly what he did wrong. You can't trade off your political office if you are no longer serving.

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20201006_161739.jpg

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wrong. The deals began in 2014, when Joe sold the U.S Vice Presidency to CHINA.

BTW...
    Did you catch the Press Conference held by Hunter's Business partner last night just before the debate?

He has 3 phones, texts, a load of extra electronic proof which he just handed over to the FBI. You should go look at them, because your Activist Alphabet cable channels are restricting access from you. (Imagine that. You are being treated like children.)

To top it off, Joe lied last night that he never did business, nor his son. MSNBCNN must've hid the press conference from him, too, smh.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20201023_180713.jpg

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What is it with liberal politicians and their dress-up love affair with Hitler (and Blackface)?

And then denying it...

20201024_102108.jpg

8. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

“The VOTE is the most powerful nonviolent tool we have.” -John Lewis

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up." - Barack Obama.

[​IMG]

10. andreboba

Donald Trump approves this message.

11. andreboba

Real talk, too little, too late. If this shit was real, Trump would have released it months before, not two weeks before a presidential election.
    People just don't have time to process all this BS.

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20201006_161956.jpg

13. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

upload_2020-10-25_14-48-13.jpeg

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It was withheld while they investigated, so that's on the FBI and why they continued to hold out..

l heard one of the FBI agents on the case explain there are:
    28,000 photos, many videos as well
    40,000 email,
    35,000 texts

and they're still sifting through them.

I saw a video already where Hunter's yapping with an unknown female while hitting the crack pipe, as he's getting rubbed out with her feet!
    (don't tell @Tony Soprano :p).

This isn't BS, AB, unlike yer Russia, Russia, Russia BS and let's not forget the bogus impeachment.. Funny how you insist all the Trump garbage is authentic, but Joe's is all lies.. o_O

FB_IMG_1603584833144.jpg

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1603525501459.jpg

16. andreboba

You ever ask yourself why private citizen Hunter Biden is being investigated in the first place??
    Exactly why does the FBI have his laptop and why was it turned over to the DOJ? This is bullshit.

And please link the vid you saw of Hunter Biden doing whatever. Thanks.

17. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/26/politics/black-voter-turnout-election-trnd/index.html

I've been hopeful of this for many years, but this time, I'm like saying prayers that we vote. It's far too much at stake this time, and for many reasons. Maybe they'll get a clue, but I certainly won't hold my breath.

These quotes are spot-on: "This election is more important than the 2008 one for Barack Obama. That 2008 one was for change and making history. This election is for saving the US," Richards said, citing concerns about racial justice and suppression of Black voters. "The racial divide that is going on, we need someone who is going to be a leader for everyone, not just their base."

"The pandemic did not scare me," Richards said. "The way that 45 (Trump) was talking about mail-in voting and lying about it, I wanted to do it (vote) in person."

"We have a racist President who lies too much," he said. "He keeps on saying he doesn't trust the Democrats. Well after everything that has gone on with the ballots, I don't trust the Republicans."

"We have a President who is totally tearing apart our whole democratic Constitution," Wilkins told CNN. "Many people are dying because he is ignoring the Covid pandemic, ignoring the fact that people are unemployed, need financial resources. We need a change."

"Many people have died for us to have that right to vote. We cannot take it for granted. This is a privilege that was not offered to our ancestors," the Illinois man said. "They're trying to stop us from voting right now by gerrymandering, intimidation, voter suppression in plain sight -- all things that have been done in the past to our ancestors. That tells you how important it is for us to vote."

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I voted yesterday.

20. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

20201027_170546.jpg

Until this is decided.