Reggie Miller & Rachel Nichols (actress) dated back in the day? WTF.

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JamalSpunky, Oct 15, 2020.

1. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

How, how HOW did I not know that former NBA star Reggie Miller had dated one of my favorite (and I feel one of the most gorgeous) actresses of the early 2000s, Rachel Nichols (obviously I'm not referring to the sports journalist of the same name)? How did it escape mention on this site considering the number of dudes who thought she was hot as shit?

I came across this information from a YouTube video about Miller's dating history. But here is a link to a quick writeup/rundown:

http://www.playerwives.com/nba/reggie-miller-girlfriend-ex-wife-other-notables/

From what I have seen, Reggie dated a large number of beautiful women before Ali Kay. He’s been photographed with multiple women at clubs and events on numerous occasions. One personal favorite of mine was the actress Rachel Nichols, whom Reggie dated in 2006.

My respect for Miller continues to grow. Its good already that he and Chris Webber are the two only black former ballers working for Turner/TNT who can speak in complete sentences without butchering the English language, but he also had very fine taste in women.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

KIERA CAMERON!!
    :)

3. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

oh yeah, I knew this. She’s not only amazing looking. She’s also very smart. I think she studied economics at Columbia University. Yup, I always put respect on Reggie’s name.