Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

A politician who is appealing to his base some of whom are disenfranchised and wrongly believe it`s because non whites are getting all the opportunities

2. Othello1967

Or hate women for that matter.

3. Othello1967

The importance of local elections was something Republicans figured out a long time ago. The Democrats are now playing catchup

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! It's not much different than... "I have a friend who is black".

5. Othello1967

I am pretty sure they know that.

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Evidently they don't get it (or choose not to), or it wouldn't have to be explained to them repeatedly.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah that doesn't hold water since his entire campaign was ran on the promise he wasn't a standard politician.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Everything that they say & do is all in the cause of altering actual reality into the warped one they obviously envision in their heads. That's why they propaganda spam & use canned rhetoric /talking points in the futile quest to convince anyone outside of their hive mind collective that somehow we are the fucked up ones.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Or how someone who dates outside her race can still be racist.

10. Tamstrong

The levels of denial and disconnect are insane to me. Evidently the actual reality is more than they can handle. It's sad.

11. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

After watching the vice presidential debate again I noticed that the infamous fly didn't land on Mike Pence's head until the very moment when he mentioned how insulting it is that America has been systematically racist and how law enforcement has an implicit bias against minorities.

The fly landed and I said: "Hmmm, the Lord really does work in mysterious ways."

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Gaslight
    Obstruct
    Projection

GOP and the Right if they accuse the DEMS or the LEFT of doing something it means they have done it, are doing it , or plan to do it.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Come on, if this story was that serious, AG Barr and Trump would have blown Biden's campaign out of the water months ago.

17. The Dark King

Even if true the American people do not care about this.
    They care about covid and the economy which 45 failed on

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They just got wind of it in late Sept.
    Ahahaha, had this been DTJr doing the same crime while his father held office, it would have buried Covid et.al, and you damn well know it.
    Just like the Ukraine BS Impeachment hearings did.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

20. The Dark King

People are dying and losing jobs no one gives a shit about this stuff. How rich are you that this is a focus for you?