Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

I agree a 100 percent!! We are in the mess we’re in due to 2010 and 2014 when the electorate only turned out at 30 percent in those midterms and allowed the GOP to take over a bunch of state governments and the legislative branch and gerrymander these battleground states, and sabotage President Obama’s initiatives. GOP is to far gone! All the moderates have been ran off now their only left with the racists/facist/religious bigots/neo-nazi/misogynistic conspiracy theory nuts! We need to take back not only the Senate but win back legislative branches in as many as the battleground states as possible. Really the electoral college needs to be done with period!

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! It really burns me up when I hear people make light of voting. Far too many take it as an option whereas I've always seen as my responsibility regardless of who's on the ballot.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They would not try so hard to prevent us from voting if it didn't matter

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

If it wasn't for K, Tam & Jordan I'd say it was finally time to throw white women in the trash judging from the alt-right twins in this thread

Asian women are dating brothers now, time to move on lol

5. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

I’m scratching my head on that one too! How do you claim to love black men but defend and idol worship an avowed racists who wishes to cause harm to the very men you claim you love and care about? Very bizarre indeed!

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

It's a juxtaposition. I do not understand it either.

7. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

My company told us last week we will have a paid holiday that day so that employees can vote. I work for a Canadian company just on the US side. So they will pay the ~60,000 employees in the US that day. If an employee should not be able to be spared, they will pay for a Lyft to take them to vote then back to work.

8. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Nice!!

9. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Right! It’s the Ann Coulter/Tomi Lahren syndrome.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Stand back, so Law Enforcement can do their job. Trump has literally said that multiple times in the last month or so. The media asked him the next day after the debate about the "stand by" comments & he said the same thing again.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  11. ColiBreh1

Here's a compilation clip that Media Research Center put out yesterday:

Here's another compilation clip from OANN:

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I will admit I have never heard this before but it doesn't change other rhetoric like saying people crossing the border are rapists, promising to build a wall to keep Mexicans out while he himself uses that same group for labor, the Muslim ban, and again no one can tell me what STAND BACK AND STAND BY means.
    In the words of James Baldwin "I don't believe what you say because I see what you do"

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

FB_IMG_1601727665547.jpg

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Because their privilege as white women trumps your blackness, that's why

The only reason a lot of these alt-right hoes even mess with BM in the first place is because they're rejects among white dudes, let's just put it out there

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20201003_101924.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Every fucking time Trump is asked to denounce White supremacy and supremacist groups, he should do it.
    Why is that such a hard thing to do??

17. DudeNY12

THIS!!! All day, every day. It is indeed about actions always speaking much louder than words. Then, in addition to that... We have this MF'er that lies about everything and keeps only people around him who are willing to tell those same lies and never contradict him/his lies.

Preach, sir, preach! No doubt. There have been others here, but you're spot-ont in that these ladies are our true, 100% ride or dies, and I'm so grateful.

Exactly! Makes no sense at all. Not to be crass, but it's sorta like... They have enough of an attraction to screw BM, but outside of them it's all about what their supreme being says.

18. DudeNY12

That's great. My employer (a university) does well with this sort of thing too. Election day is a holiday for us during presidential election years and other years they always instruct managers to allow their employees time to vote by either leaving early or coming in late.

19. ColiBreh1

Because it's a fuccing Hoax! The media asking him non-stop to denounce imagined "White Supremacists" implies that he's never done it before like Joe Biden claimed in that 2nd clip I posted. Meanwhile Joe Biden & Dems never are forced to denounce Antifa & left-wing rioters, who are actually causing trouble or asked to denounce Richard Spencer who has now endorsed Biden.

It just felt like the public was being trolled this past Wednesday & Thursday with the non-stop fearmongering about White Supremacists and The Proud Boys. I might as well have just tuned into Tariq Nasheed or some other YouTube Pro-black babbler.

20. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

You must be on that stuff too smh

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List