Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup because POC people can't side with their oppressors.
    Nazis do business and side with Mexican gangs in prison.
    Also stop avoiding the question. STAND BY FOR WHAT?

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well the Nation of Islam sided with the KKK against the Jews. So the NOI are Nazis.

The Proud Boys are their oppressors? Since when...dude, open your mind and stop being fed horseshit from CNN.

Their international chairman, Enrique Tarrio, is Black. Over 10% of their membership is Black and POC.

Wilfred Reilly, associate professor of Political Science at top-ranked (HBCU) Kentucky State, said this yesterday:

“The Proud Boys aren’t white supremacists,” ..(the) group’s beliefs are “Western chauvinist.”

If anything, they're sexist. (In name and membership.)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  3. The Dark King

One more time stop deflecting.
    What does STAND BACK AND STAND BY mean. STAND BY for what ?

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

As per usual, the LEFTIST MEDIA pull shit and lies out of their ass...and you run with it, TDK.
    When will you think for yourself?

Just like the fake "GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES" lie, the "stand down" one is yet another.

Here, here is the exchange, word for word:

Chris Wallace: (41:33)
    You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland.

President Donald J. Trump: (41:57)
    Sure, I’m willing to do that.

Chris Wallace: (41:59)
    Are you prepared specifically to do it.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:00)
    I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the right wing.

Chris Wallace: (42:04)
    But what are you saying?

President Donald J. Trump: (42:06)
    I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

Chris Wallace: (42:08)
    Well, do it, sir.

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:09)
    Say it, do it say it.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:10)
    What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.

Chris Wallace: (42:14)
    White supremacist and right-wing militia.

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:14)
    Proud Boys.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:18)
    Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem this is a left wing…

So he's telling them to stand by, stand back and don't fight with these (whiteboy) Antifa nutcases.

5. The Dark King

Yeah I saw the debate.
    One more time STAND BY for what?

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, TDK, you're being led around by your nose by the MSM.

You are focusing on the WRONG GROUP! Which is what the MSM wants you to do. Stop paying attention to CNN and think for yourself. Which group(s) is/are causing the absolute destruction of Portland (for the last 100+) days and in other cities?? It's the LEFT (Anti-fa and BLM (or a violent faction of them)!

And do you honestly think the POTUS is trying to signal to some right wing conspiracy group? Come on, man. THINK FOR YOURSELF!! They are DEFLECTING from the real groups causing the destruction.

Stop being obtuse.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. The Dark King

Where are you getting your information from?
    And again one more time what does STAND BY mean. STAND BY for what. Stop deflecting.

8. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Exactly. Oxford dictionary definition of that phrase:

stand by
    See definitions in:
    All

1. 1.
      be present while something bad is happening but fail to take any action to stop it.
      "he was beaten to the ground as onlookers stood by"
    2. 2.
      support or remain loyal to (someone), typically in a time of need.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He still can't figure out what it means (or pretending he doesn't know).
    Even after Wallace asked him to say it.
    In other words, DON'T PARTICIPATE in violence.

10. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I'm not deflecting. You are being deflected by the MSM and are only focused on what the MSM wants you to focus on.

Did Biden denounce anti-fa?

Trump has denounced white supremacy repeatedly. So, knock it off.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump-has-condemned-white-supremacists/

The debate was a huge clusterfuck on all sides Tuesday night. Trump said sure he'd denounce it, and asked them the name of the group they want him to denounce and it descended into chaos where no one answered that question.

11. The Dark King

A group? Just denounce white supremacy. That's like you asking to denounce sexism and a man saying which group. Again quit deflecting. The FBI has said that white nationalist organizations cause the most amount of domestic terrorism so how about actually focusing on them instead on BLM or Antifa who literally only go after facist if at all.

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lefties are celebrating on Twitter like the maniacs they are.

Those fuckwits don't understand,
    If it can reach the President and Melania as protected as they are, then it's just a waiting game for them and the rest of us, because this unleashed China virus is not leaving this planet. .

Stay strong, POTUS and FLOTUS.

The Commie gang of Putin, Xi and their American Leftists foot soldiers, can go kick rocks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL.. smh.

[​IMG]

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL, smh...look at their model they have repping it.

'BIDEN Beauty launched this week on the heels of the first debate, and though that event was far from pretty ... the Biden-themed products are flying off shelves. :confused:

David Yi -- founder ...behind BIDEN Beauty -- tells TMZ ... they launched it with the goal of activating the beauty community to get behind the Democratic nominee and encouraging them to vote blue.

[​IMG]

Yi says they want the focus to be on Biden and Kamala Harris, but they're stepping out now to let everyone know 100 percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Biden Victory Fund ... to help him defeat President Trump.'

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

This.

18. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

What are we talking about? The Proud Boys, The boogaloo boys are far right, racists, fascist, neo-nazi, anti-government incels who think carrying a gun makes up for their lack of manhood. Quick history lesson, US and it’s allies fought wars against facism, nazism, and the confederacy.

19. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

People if you haven’t voted already, please vote and get at least 10 other people to register and vote!

20. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I don't have my ballot yet. Colorado is 100% mail in ballot and has been for a loooong time.

As an adult I have voted in every single election as I have been eligible. It didn't take Trump to make me become involved in voting.

People also need to stop only voting in elections that involve presidential election. There are more branches to the government and more power than only the president holds.