Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-09-29-19-38-39(1).png

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Which is why I wish the conversation emphasized stopping the pregnancies from happening over aborting unwanted babies.

The focus needs to be on educating young women AND men about protecting themselves with condoms and other forms of birth control. I'll be happy to have my tax dollars go toward free condoms and such, if it meant, at the end of the day, we wouldn't have to abort any fetuses.

ALSO, the emphasis should be on teaching young girls and women to respect themselves enough to not let the men talk them into unprotected sex. It isn't just unwanted pregnancies they have to worry about. Like the father said in "The Hangover" - remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except herpes. That shit will come back with you.

To be clear - I'm pro-choice until the baby is viable outside of the womb, then I become pro-life.

But, the focus should be on preventing as many unwanted pregnancies as possible by offering free birth control and educating young people about respecting themselves and their bodies to either not have sex yet or to at least demand protection.

4. Bookworm616

I'm not understanding your examples.

Are you implying that they are somehow being "abused" because a white family rescued them, yet it makes it seem like their lives are better?

5. Bookworm616

Understood.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No my point is assuming she isn't racist because she has black children doesn't mean she isn't. Like a rapist having a mother. Does that make sense?

7. The Dark King

So what do we call a leader who will not denounce Nazis and white supremacists?

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

He dosen't want to alienate the foot soldiers that will be fighting for him if he really intends on not going peacefully if he loses.

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-09-30-16-16-34(1).png

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200927_122546.jpg

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Damn! I hope Tony, Silvio, and Paulie don't find out that Biden has been working for the feds this entire time.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, like Al Sharpton was.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Biden greeted by hundreds today in PA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Trump greeted by thousands in Minnesota today..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. The Dark King

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

19. The Dark King

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The Proud Boys are not a WS group. They denounce White Supremacy.
    Their leader is a POC. Black and POC are members. What exactly are you talking about?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List