Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I know what Bloomberg is trying to do, but at the same time I doubt most of these former felons are even registered to vote.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How can, and why would racists abandon the Republican Party to become Democrats, if the Democrats were the racist party to begin with?
    Why would a racist even be associated with the Republican Party in the first place?
    To tell someone to "catch up", AB, you would first have to make sense.

Tha ACA should have been dead on arrival. Unless you're destitute or really rich, it's debilitating financially and medically on most Americans.

Almost no one can afford the premiums -- let alone the outrageous co pays -- and not have a diminished quality of life due to it. People were being threatened financially by the IRS under Obamacare.
    (Thank God Trump removed that threat.)

Millions of Americans, whose company or boss doesn't pick up the coverage tab, are being forced to divorce or even quit their jobs to aquire coverage because they cant afford the plan fees, co-pays and deductibles. Otherwise, they're forfeiting coverage just to stay alive financially.

People die because they put off needed care because deductables became astrinomical and they don't want to go into debt under the ACA ramifications.
    There has to be a better model.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No AB, part of the deal is he pays, then has them register with the company, The Florida Restoration Commission, which is where he funneled his money through.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Uhhhh...It's common knowledge that the cities/major metro areas in the northeast & midwest are more segregated than the south.

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

When Lincoln won the Civil War and signed the Emancipation Proclamation, the White Southern racists left the Republican party and became Democrats, or 'Dixiecrats'.

When Democratic POTUS LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights Act of 1965, all those Southern Dixiecrats left the Democratic Party and became Republicans.
    This is political fact, not opinion.
    Keep up, every adult in this country should know this by now.

Almost 25 million Americans are covered by the ACA and none of them are rich. You tell those people they don't need their healthcare. You keep repeating all this garbage about the ACA like it's the worst healthcare coverage in the world and too expensive and nobody wants it, etc.

Anyway, you don't strip away the ACA unless you have an equivalent replacement. Trump doesn't.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's more about economics
    Poor people are forced to live near each other. White people in the south would be segregated if they could afford to be

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't know of any country-altering cases that are currently on the docket for the supreme court. Mostly because most people aren't going to waste their time and money bringing a case to the highest court in the country if they don't think they will win. However, with a potential overwhelmingly conservative supreme court, some people with conservative agendas may feel it's their chance to push through a case that may overturn or re-write a law.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why are you assuming that they never voted? Puerto Ricans usually vote more for democrats, Cubans usually more for republicans. Also there is a significant amount of black potential voters in that group.

The biggest issue is that they are running out of time. Deadline for registration is Oct 5th.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm not into conspiracy theories but I can see how the racist factions of white liberals and right wingers may find it in their interest to work together as far as black people are concerned.

Black people stay so focused on the wolf that the fox can get away with anything right under their nose. They could have been running the "good cop, bad cop" play all along. There is a common interest there, I'm just not for reaching conclusions without evidence.

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

At this point I'm not saying that all trump supporters are a bunch of inbred slack-jawed yokels from the backwoods of anywhere USA, however if you do happen to be an inbred slack-jawed yokel from the backwoods of anywhere USA then you're probably a trump supporter.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. The Dark King

So basically dude just said on television last night if he doesn't like the results he is not leaving. For those who support him you are supporting someone who is openly saying forget democracy your vote don't count.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200906_094248.jpg

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

So we're just playing by two different sets of rules, huh?

Capture+_2020-09-19-09-20-17(1).png

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-07-21-16-45-49(1).jpg

17. ColiBreh1

18. The Dark King

19. ColiBreh1

No one questions Trump's energy & stamina. He's literally campaigning everyday, unlike Biden. Did you actually watch the clip?

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This was him 2 days ago and he did another today...

FB_IMG_1600824026971.jpg

FB_IMG_1600824016616.jpg

FB_IMG_1600824008984.jpg

FB_IMG_1600824002189.jpg

After watching that clip of Biden, I don't feel sorry for him anymore. The Dems are responsible for that, exploiting him, and his wife allows it.

I guess Hunter's $3.5 million (money laundering) "consulting" fee from Russia is the cost of doing business with Joe Biden.
    MSNBCNN is silent over this.

20200925_192417.jpg

20200925_192452.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...on-wire-transfer-2014-Russian-billionaire.htm