Covid-19 Central

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Madeleine, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Reportedly a High School in Georgia 2 days after reopening, looks to be 30% masks and 0% social distancing. [​IMG]

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The one thing that you can count on in life is that the "B" doesn't think magically.

The facts are:
    1) Anyone is capable of catching it and spreading it irrespective of race.
    2) Black people are more vulnerable not due to being black but from having pre conditions.
    3) This country is racist and has been from its inception.

Due to fact #1 getting the vaccine to black people first won't slow down the spread any faster than getting it to anyone else.

There is viable logic for getting it to black people first due to fact # 2, but it would make as much sense to allow people with preconditions to go first. Just show that you have a prescription for HBP or diabetes ect and we will let you move to the front of the line.

Now neither idea is perfect because you have people with undiagnosed preconditions but if you take my suggestion, you don't leave out whites who may have health problems and you also acknowledge fact #3.

There is some degree of logic to what his wife was saying if Bill just wants to be nice but again not really the best way to go about it.

As I was saying, I'm interested but I'm not going first.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-07-20-16-57-19(1).jpg

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I guess after a few years you can't tell that the supplement is making a difference but I've been only using it for 3 weeks and I eat healthy and maintain a good fitness level and I still feel the difference.

That, the Black seed oil and probiotics are my main supplements now. I have other supplements but those 3 I will make sure to take daily for the foreseeable future. They are obviously worth taking.

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It depends on how much common sense you think people have. A negative test doesn't necessarily mean negative but a positive test means you need to quarantine yourself or at least get tested by a professional.

Negative means keep proceeding with caution but if you're not being cautious to begin with it's not much of a help.

The FDA probably thinks people don't have common sense. What do you think?

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Great, but the important factor is making sure people who test at home actually stay home if their test is positive. I can already picture people ignoring the results and going out anyway.

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200815_153437(1).jpg

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Get your blatant political biases and virus inconsistencies straight, Dem political hacks and liberal activist Media.

FB_IMG_1597538566797.jpg

FB_IMG_1597538423105.jpg

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

15. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Honestly he was doing great before the pandemic. He dropped the ball like I've never seen before. He's definitely not ready for a bigger office.

Plenty of yacht parties jumping off here daily. These folks are insane.

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

So in other words Ron DeSantis is definitely not a war-time consigliere. :D

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Touche

Couldn't have said it better myself.

[​IMG]

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List