Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I get your point, but I'm not sure it would happen exactly like that. Based upon the way it happens today in places served by both Amtrak and a commuter railroad.... I suspect the high fare for the high speed rail train would eliminate any people using it as a commuting option.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Yes, I think Tom Hanks is part of a pedo ring. His buddy Spielberg's adopted black daughter alleged she was passed around to his friends. Before she could comment further, they grabbed her and stuck her in "rehab."

Look at the way Charlize is making her black son wear girl's clothes.

Yes, I think Wayfair has something to do with missing kids. No, they don't ship the kids along with the furniture. They use the ads to set the prices in plain sight. The name of the kid, and the price. The cabinet or whatever is just a place-holder. They do all this in plain sight to mock the "normies" (us).

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

If tracks and cars were improved and new lines were put in, the increase in ridership would drive ticket prices down.

Add up car note, insurance, mileage and gas, and multiply it over a year and you'd come out cheaper with trains as a commuting option.

4. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Generally speaking, public utilities in Europe are state owned. Run by commercial state owned companies. Examples: electricity networks and sometimes power generation, Railways, etc
    Health care

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Better not have any car issues in the south.

The regular trains in the southern states lack practicality. Even in FL the train runs from Miami to West Palm beach, if you live further north than that, you best not have any car issues. The rest of the state has a different, much less efficient train system.

And Atlanta. LOL. Their train system is comedy gold. You won't get anywhere riding it.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I think "entanglement" should be the standard word for relationships in America. LOL

Entanglement:

A relationship based on mental constructs such as being another half of your partner or related alternative reality usually with undertones of being someones everything or soulmate.

7. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not buying it. Outside of my religious/spiritual beliefs, I don't believe anything without REAL evidence. And random Youtube videos don't count as evidence.

If it were going down like they say, the FBI would have a field day on their asses. Slam dunk cases with little to no effort at all.

As far as Charlize's son goes? Maybe that's how he wants to dress and she doesn't believe in stifling his creativity and self expression?

All I know for sure is my girlfriend just ordered some cabinets from Wayfare and, besides the cabinets, all she got was some extra bolts and washers.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sounds like you actually know what evidence is, that's always good. Dude I seriously appreciate that.

Thank you

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Start of overused words list of 2020

Cohort
    Robust

feel free to add to list

10. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

I nominate “full stop” what ya think?

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So Nick Cannon lost his job because he invited someone that was on about blacks being the "first Jews and Hebrews?"

Now his staff members are unemployed because of some irrelevant shit that didn't even have to be mentioned? Shit that does nothing for anyone.

Straight up ashy nigga shit right there.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I still can't figure out what black people are "chosen" for.

Anyone?

Can we choose to give it back?

Can I be black and not chosen?

16. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Congressman sounds like a jealous cuck lol. Have to say I’m happy to multiracial crowds at blm marches.

17. ColiBreh1

LOL, I just checked & that tweet was deleted.

18. ColiBreh1

SMH A lot of black folks are defending Nick Cannon on social media, the irony & hypocrisy is completely going over there heads. It doesn't fuccing matter if the Hotep stuff Nick said is true or not, he's too big a Hollywood celebrity to be talking that hotep shit publicly. Leave that shit to the Hotep/pro-black babblers online. If you're a legit black celeb, talking that Hotep shit publicly will you get you cancelled. Desean Jackson is lucky AF he didn't get cancelled & cut last week for the similar shit he posted on IG last week.

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

When the supernatural mix with shea butter and sportin waves, this is the end result.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

My thing is that if you want to go black pride, there are plenty of African cultures present and historical you can discuss and educate people about without even mentioning race. Everyone would know you are talking about black people. You could even show some of their attire, art or architecture.

Instead he went ashy on some shit that's mostly faith based aka polarizing. These negroes aren't proud of shit. They just use biblical scripture to claim for themselves as chosen for some sense of false superiority. Just like some poor whites use racism. It's pathetic.