Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200706_194220.jpg

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Same here! It's just criminal how these evangelists fleece their followers, especially since many are barely making ends meet.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That right there is perfectly fine with me. I get where you are coming from, but it's their choice. If they give their last meal and starve because of it or drink poison kool aid voluntarily out of belief, I'm not mad at the person who told them to do that. To me that's just freedom of religion. They could easily say their reward is in heaven if they die from the kool aid. As long as they are at least 18 years old, I'm ok with it.

I just want all of that stuff removed from government on all levels. That includes schools and anything else that gets funded by government. If the magic man is so great, he shouldn't need our money.

My beliefs had nothing to do with me being born on earth and they won't dictate what happens after death. (which is probably nothing at all)
    I'll keep my money, every dime of it.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200629_203542.jpg

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200608_092536.jpg

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200706_195704.jpg

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200706_195514.jpg

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So none of our loud & proud resident Neo Confederates that we have embedded on this site are coming through to cape for their president? Ya'll abandon the Great Orange Shaitan when he need ya'll the most? Disloyal ass muthafukas..........

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes, you make good points in that it is their right. I mentioned the followers, but like you my issue is our tax dollars going to these organizations. On the bolded part... I once made the same point to a girl I was dating many, many years back. She was in a startup church (which has since grown plenty), and there was no doubt in my mind that this pastor and his wife were building their fortune. One day I said something like "...revenue is always a good thing", and of course she was pissed, but I made my point.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I guess the spooky magic man is going to give all of us credit since he ended up getting some of our money.

We all go to heaven now, it sure as fuck wasn't free.

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I think that at this point even the most die hard Trump followers and apologists realize that he's a massive fuck up. No amount of Clinton conspiracy theories or "both sides do it too" nonsense is going to change that. They can't defend Trump without deflecting to someone else so they're staying quiet.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Members of the Cult of Trump being quiet & no longer defending him is all well and good. What I'm waiting to see is just how many are staying quiet but will still go vote for that living comic book super villain because they actually believe all the fuckery & bullshit he's about.

Plus we still have to worry about all these Trump enablers holding both federal, state & local offices if they don't get voted out if they are up for re-election. They're just as bad as his pathetic ass.

17. Since1980

Yep. Georgia's governor has his head so far up Trump's qsshole that he'd risk even more people dying from COVID-19 if it meant he didn't have to risk making Donnie say mean things about him on Twitter.

Brian Kemp is a fucking dipshit.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

How does a nonprofit receive pandemic aid over small businesses??
    Trump and his administration have literally robbed this country blind and most Americans aren't even paying attention.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

20. Since1980

Criminals helping criminals...it's the Amerikkkan Way.