Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I was anti-Bernie, not pro-Biden :D

And no I haven't flipped for Trump.

Yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The only thing I would add is logical. I don't think in terms of emotion or magic. That puts me in a very specific category with only a few people but it is what it is.

The political and economic system does not work on emotion or magic.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200613_184924.jpg

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200603_210804(1).jpg

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200608_182923.jpg

9. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You still voting for Biden if he picks Harris?

I'm really hoping he doesn't but I'm still on board if he does.

11. RicardoCooper

To be perfectly honest I'm undecided. I called it quits for voting after 2016. As you know, I voted for the email lady. I did not vote in the midterm.

To me, Biden is barely passable (Beto was my guy but he dropped out) and I do not support any black female gaining executive powers. Yes, I said it. Harris, least of all. She's already on record as saying she would do nothing for black people only.

If you've noticed the Dems do not even court the straight black male vote. Illegals, LGBTQ and black women, do they lionize. I'm for giving them the world that they want.

If I am sufficiently shamed for my choice, I may grudgingly go Biden.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I hear you. For me it just boils down to him being too much of a risk at this point. A risk for ruining what balance we have left in the courts and he is also too unstable. The lack of stability in his government is just more risk added. He's adding far more risk than value. I get that he is working against some folks that aren't allies to bm, but it's not something that we really need at the high cost he does it at.

Also preconditions shouldn't prevent people from getting healthcare. He is still attacking the affordable care act for no good reason.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

At this point, I'm voting more against Trump and not for Biden.

I can't deal with 4 more years of Donald.

14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! We have truly bottomed out with this president. I'm not thrilled with Biden, but my position is that he's (and anyone else) are far better this Trump could ever hope to be. My thing is get him out then work out the rest later. How much more blatant racism, stupidity, nepotism, and corrupt shit much we endure with this dude?

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

That's my position as well. There's absolutely no chance in hell that I'd vote for Trump at this point. Well, I shouldn't say "at this point" because his embrace of birtherism years ago made me realize that he was absolutely beyond redemption. Thanks to him, we now live in a country where sound medical practices are considered a personal attack against him. Not to mention the fact that he's spent his entire presidency proving that his critics' worst fears were on the money.

17. RicardoCooper

That's completely fair.

Normally I'd be right there with you, but I've been voting straight Dem since 1984 and this is where my loyalty has gotten us. I've voted us right off the table if you look at it. I dunno.

18. RicardoCooper

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-06-28-07-21-17(1).jpg