Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Hope the Australian female members of this site is doing ok, & hope they'll comeback on this site.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Blackout day July 7th.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Right there in Zimmerman's home town
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don’t know how you black men manage to live and make it in that country. It’s easy to become either violent out of anger or depressed out of frustration. I know I’m angry and I’m here, only marginally affected. Yet I feel like shredding a few US embassies and a few people I have come across with shit reactions to black lives matter. On that line, I salute you all for thriving in spite of the odds.

5. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

Thanks!

I’m glad you understand. Haven’t spent time overseas, you definitely notice the difference in treatment. So no surprise, America is a traditionally racist country. Yes progress has been made on a lot of fronts but there still remains millions of people who hate black people and it manifests itself in many ways I.e police violence.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn thank you so much. It means a lot

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I just detach myself to a degree. Misery is a human condition, if it wasn't this it would be something else. As long as no one puts their hands on me they can pretty much do what they want. Soon as I'm threatened with actual violence all bets are off and I will be playing by my own rules.

As long as people keep lying to themselves about the nature of human beings and keep laws to suppress it, we will keep seeing random episodes of violence that affect the innocent. No one seems to want to embrace the truth that the Romans knew long ago, so it is what it is.

8. Madeleine

So how often does it usually happen, being threatened with actual violence?

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Unfortunately almost never for me. Therefore I'm not violent.

10. Madeleine

US racism is just too blatant in-your-face. It’s like the racists don’t even try to hide it.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's because they don't need to. Racism is ingrained into every part of American culture on various levels that "plausible deniability" it exists is standard operating procedure in this country. Thus why we find ourselves in the circumstances we presently are in.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I seriously think humans have like an animal type of sense that tells them who they can and shouldn't threaten.

13. Madeleine

I think so. I also think those white American policemen seem to be very afraid of black people. The only thing they can do is shoot. Lots of them also look physically very unfit. Take away their guns and you can throw them away as a police.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah it's ridiculous. They should have military type standards. Also it should be a national database for bad cops, as well as a support system for "whistle blowers."

I think domestic disputes is probably the worst part of their jobs. Other than that it should just be guys that keep themselves fit and don't mind kicking some ass if necessary. Just shooting unarmed people to death is unacceptable. Call for backup if you need it and don't be afraid to get your hands dirty.

I was threatened by a Cop that chased me and my friends on a horse as a teen. He kept saying, "stop or I'll shoot." After the second or third warning my friends stopped, so I finally stopped. At first I kept running because I actually thought he couldn't shoot me and was just bluffing. Was I ever wrong and luckily I stopped.

He was chasing us because we got into a scuffle at the fair, but he let us go when the guys we were fighting refused to identify us. They obviously took the worst of the beating so they were let go too.

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I drink a lot.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

17. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Just doing our best one day at a time, and not giving in to these lousy bastards. Thanks a bunch. It means a lot

19. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

you learn at an early age that certain areas or regions are “no go” zones.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member