Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I guess we still have to give them credit for turning blue seats blue.

LOL

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200501_181607.jpg

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200508_123300.jpg

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

What a mess.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Soooooo..... now that #RussiaGate has been exposed as complete hoax over the last week can @andreboba eat his crow now?

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Sure is. If he was governor A lot of lives would had been saved.

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200516_180350(1).jpg

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

98344183_3116527468410425_1173701690256261120_n.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. The Dark King

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People always been dumb

LOL

14. DudeNY12

Political preferences/affiliations aside... It boggles the mind at how so many take this idiot's words as gospel. An idiot who (unless he's reading from a prepared statement) seemingly cannot use complete sentences as he rambles on incoherently.

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

When nearly every top campaign and cabinet official lies about talking to Russian agents and operatives during a presidential election, and U.S. intel had confirmed and briefed the POTUS that the Kremlin was actively interfering in our election, I wouldn't say anything was disproven.

Have you even looked at the Mueller report?? Do you know how many indictments and convictions there were from the Mueller investigation??

I swear, some people have selective memory about what was going on during the 2016 presidential campaign.

And Trump says if given the opportunity, he would accept illegal aid from a foreign country to win again.
    That's treason.

Start at 2:15.

16. The Dark King

Jesus couldn't tell if you meant Trump or Biden true story smh

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You seriously don't see a difference?

Logically that means you're not voting right? Or else what's the point?

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Let me help you out a bit.

If you vote either you see a difference and you're just butthurt right now or you simply are not logical.

Something for the butthurt
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Progressives need to be careful in their zeal to bash the Democratic Party forget to expose the corruption in the Trump administration.

AG Barr has already decided NOT to pursue charges against the Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 election, he's exonerated Mike Flynn, and Trump has fired the intelligence community inspector general, the Department of Defense inspector general and the State Department IG.

Trump is systematically dismantling oversight in the federal government. If Trump is allowed to hire loyalist IGs instead of professional inspector generals, he can literally get away with murder.

What Trump is doing has never happened with any other POTUS.

Random Americans don't realize it only takes severing a few circuit breakers in Washington, D.C. to turn a democracy into a dictatorship.

Trump already has a republican Senate that fears him. a conservative majority on the SC, an Attorney General that acts as his personal criminal defense lawyer and his own propaganda cable TV channel.

Bashing Biden at this point for someone who is anti-Trump is a fool's game.

Biden is nothing like Trump. No POTUS has ever been like Trump. He doesn't believe in the rule of law or institutional norms, which is why he thinks 'rules' don't apply to him. It's all about what he can get away with.

20. DudeNY12

Absolutely! As with many, Biden wasn't my first choice, but long before the "Vote Blue No Matter Who" slogan started trending... there was no doubt in my mind that I'd be voting for whomever opposes Trump on the Democratic ticket. I'm not opposed to a third party/independent, but if ever there was a bad time for it is now. I truly hope everyone not on the Trump train can band together, vote and send has orange ass out of the WH.

Last edited: May 19, 2020