Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I found the answer (about the wax at least, lol): "A still, clear, moonlit night made magical with hints of juniper, peony and teak."

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I would take the teakwood and the juniper. They lost me on the peony.

3. Tamstrong

Yeah, the peony is a little too old lady perfume for me.

4. meowkittenmeow

I’ve recently added a few new fragrances to my collection.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Hummus, Olives and a hint of Jasmine?

6. Tamstrong

LOL. If so, it doesn't sound too appealing for scented wax. Maybe it'd be an ideal scent for a Middle Eastern restaurant.

7. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

You wanna spend two hours escaping to some crazy action movie shit... watch Extraction on Netflix. Good ass mindless violence lol.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Finally something badass with some red meat in it. Hemsworth was doing some John Wick-style shit in this one. Everything on Netflix is weak. Gimme the old school MASCULINE action.

Also check out 21 Bridges with Chadwick Boseman doing his best Denzel impression

9. meowkittenmeow

Have you adjusted your workouts during this thing?

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm just doing cardio and calisthenics. I welcome the break from my routine. Whatever strength I lose it will be temporary.

Some people hate to put down the weights, I get that, I was the same. I just know how easily I can get it back.

11. meowkittenmeow

I do both. I was already in the process of transitioning to home workouts with weights. It’s been fun. I go harder at home than I do in the gym.

12. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Oh trust me being in the Navy I’ve been in these types of situations more than once... I know you know what I mean. I’m usually the mediator but there’s been times where I had to throw that rank aside and throw these hands

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Oh yeah.

It's funny in boot camp but after that the kid gloves come off.

Even in boot camp, in my division the RDC's seem to know who they could cross the line with. They didn't go overboard with everyone, but they made a couple of dudes cry. lol

I got yelled at but they never got in my face with it.

I have funny memories of boot. Shit that I still laugh about.

14. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Boot was easy for me since I actually had some home training growing up. I never really got singled out for shit. It was after that where the select few would try me. Boot camp was funny as hell tho. We had dudes gettin caught playing spades, on ship staff fuckin girls in the ladder wells.. fuckin with people while they were sleep. Never forget lol

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

One of my funniest memories was when the man on watch was supposed to keep waking people up one by one to iron their "skivvies." (Who does that to begin with? lol)

People started working together and just letting each other sign the paper as if they actually did the ironing when really they just went back to sleep.

An RDC showed up about 2am and everyone was knocked out. LOL

I was actually awoke. I could hear the RDC drilling the watchman about people not ironing their drawers. LMAO

It took every fiber in me not to bust out laughing.

I don't even know how the RDC's kept a straight face.

I mean come on man. A manual for ironing and folding underwear.

LOL

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This one dude peed in his bed

LMFAO!!!

17. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Our laundry PO took all the draws with skid marks on em and dumped em in the middle of the spaces. Told them muthafuckas y’all need to learn how to wipe cuz this some bullshit lmao!

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That was the worst fucking job to have
    [​IMG]
    My first job was "under the rack PO"

Straightening people shoes in shit under the racks, I'm 6'2 btw.

[​IMG]

19. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

They used to get on me cuz I apparently sound like the brotha from the Allstate commercials. Shits been like that every duty station I been. Smh

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Damn...........

Yooo!

Me too.

But I mostly get that from ladies that like my voice or just like me period.

But you kinda look like him tho. lol