Covid-19 Central

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Madeleine, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I call it hate and ignorance. They're their own worst enemies, and they lack the common sense to figure that out. It's sad.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This healthy fit dude started crying. Umm fuck that, let them dumbasses go out there like this is a joke. Mortality rate is besides the point right about now. Some people say it feels like you are drowning. Again.......fuck all of that. Here in south Florida we have to wear masks inside of every business, hope they keep it that way till end of summer.

“It’s Brutal”: Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Shares The Innocent First Symptoms He Experienced
    https://www.boredpanda.com/man-test...oogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Popping that advil was a seriously bad decision. NSAIDs really drop your immune system.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's crazy. Glad I don't have any. Tylenol doesn't fuck up your immunity does it? I know it helps with fever.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ohh. Shit...

Forgot what it stands for.

They block the inflammation that your body uses to fight the virus. You will need that because you have no antibodies for it.

Thanks for the tip

6. meowkittenmeow

Tylenol is fine. It’s just acetaminophen and doesn’t mess with your immune system. Just avoid the anti-inflammatory drugs.

7. meowkittenmeow

No problem, man. I’m sure if you google it, you can find data on NSAIDs and Viruses and why you should avoid them.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah they are out. Steep price to pay for what little relief that they offer. For that big price, I would want total relief only the prescription drugs can offer.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

10. meowkittenmeow

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

At the end of the day our birthright.. is our free will. Our free-dom. People have died for us to keep it.

12. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

People still treating it like it's a joke, man. Take care of you and yours.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The lungs is just ground zero, it attacks other organs and it's hard to keep fluids down while it makes you nauseous and dehydrated. I wonder if he was not able to hydrate or the damage to the kidneys was all from a direct attack from the virus. If he was in the hospital they would have had him hooked up to an IV. I wonder if an IV could have saved his kidneys.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

so destructive....so sad. I was just given a detailed description of someone who passed who was on a ventilator for a month. I've been around patients who had to be on them for days, at the most a couple of weeks. It's a horrible torturous way to go.

16. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Reading these stories of people dying from this thing is depressing & a big wake up call. I read one earlier today of a dude same age as me (32) who said goodbye to his family via video. To see all these people gathering at beaches in Cali pisses me off.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

It's difficult though. I'm here in Northern CA and it does seem like it isn't around. The numbers are low where I am and I think it's easy for people to be detached when it's so abstract and it's not close to them. I'm not near the beach but I hear the river was really packed this weekend. I went out today and the freeway looked like typical midday traffic, it surprised me.

18. meowkittenmeow

That or the blood clotting and strokes.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's gone from 2 weeks to flatten the curve.. to now end of May for some. (like in Michigan, where that crazy Governor just extended the stay-at-home order for another 28 days there.)
    That's 10 weeks of lockdown.
    And then what?

The Goverment cannot continue to imprison healthy people, it's unconstitutional.

If anyone wants to voluntarily stay home they have every right and more than welcome...

Those that don't want to should be able to work and live their life outdoors and be with family.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People having strokes as young as 30 with little or mild symptoms.

I have no conversations with people that don't wear a mask except for neighborhood folks that know how to distance.

White people around here are pretty good at social distancing.

Black folk not so much, "they only fear God not a virus."

They get one warning. Usually a very nice one or a threat depending on the circumstances.

Both warnings are essentially the same if they are ignored.