Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200426_130930.jpg

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200422_075736(1).jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Donald Trump, laser-focused on what's truly important during this time of crisis: Screenshot_20200426-152337_Twitter.jpg

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Wait....wait hold on a second. So was Trump being "sarcastic" or was he talking about UV infusions? He himself said he was joking but now his defenders say he was talking about a real procedure, so which one is it?

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Continuation..

[​IMG]

Peer-reviewed...

Research article

A controlled clinical trial of ultraviolet blood irradiation (UVBI) for hepatitis C infection
    J. Todd Kuenstner[​IMG],Shanker Mukherjee,Zachary Schafer[​IMG],William Kuenstner[​IMG] &Thomas Petrie[​IMG] |Udo Schumacher (Reviewing editor)

Article: 1614286 | Received 11 Feb 2018,
    Accepted 26 Apr 2019, Accepted author version posted online: 05 May 2019, Published online:14 May 2019
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/2331205X.2019.1614286

Journal of photochemistry and photobiology. B, Biology

Ultraviolet blood irradiation: Is it time to remember “the cure that time forgot”?
    By Ximing Wu, Xiaoqing Hu, and Michael R. Hamblin

Abstract
    Ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI) was extensively used in the 1940s and 1950s to treat many diseases including septicemia, pneumonia, tuberculosis, arthritis, asthma and even poliomyelitis. The early studies were carried out by several physicians in USA and published in the American Journal of Surgery...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4783265/

Viral Infections /Hepatitis
    BPT/ UBI has a number of actions that have been shown to significantly reduce viral load. Those being:

• Attacking infections that are within the blood
    • Improving the function of the blood, rheological improvements, i.e. blood flow, carrying capacity and increased red blood cell production
    • Increases the activation of circulating IgM and IgG which are non specific immune factors
    • Increases surface antibodies on red blood cell membrane
    • Provide an auto vaccine for specific strains of virus
    Currently we are seeing some resurgence of US based studies, i.e. Energex Systems and Harris Medical. This list is by no means exhaustive, but covers many studies done with UBI.

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Therapy
    Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, also called Photoluminescence Therapy, is intravenously applied ultraviolet energy. Due to its profound photochemical, biochemical and physiological effects it has been of great value in a wide variety of diseases.

Niels Ryberg Finsen is
    considered the father of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation....
    In 1903 he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine for his phototherapy.

In 1928, E. Knott, M.D., Seattle, Washington, developed this therapy further and used a device that made extracorporeal ultraviolet blood irradiation possible.

In the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s, E. K. Knott, V. Hancock and other physicians applied ultraviolet blood irradiation successfully with a variety of conditions. There are published reports of treatment results with bacterial diseases, viral infections including acute and chronic hepatitis, poliomyelitis, encephalitis, overwhelming toxemias, rheumatoid arthritis and many others. With the advent of the Salk vaccine against polio and the antibiotics against bacterial infections, Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation fell in disuse until recent years.

https://issels.com/publication-library/ultraviolet-blood-irradiation-therapy/

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200426_191257.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200426_130752.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

'Democrat Party' is a slur that was introduced into the political lexicon in the 1990s by Rush Limbaugh. Contextual?? Bullshit.
    If he can't say the 'Democratic Party', he needs to find another job.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I know it's a slur, hence my word contextual, because when he said it, he asked sarcastically, 'what are they going to do to me, spank me??'
    He was pissed and rightly so.
    Those fuckers threatened him all because he said he appreciated the positive policies that helped Black people -- from prison reform, to the massive funding for HBU's, to the historical low Black unemployment rate, all under the Trump Administration. Are you that delusional?

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I don't he was joking or being sarcastic, that's just an excuse is to save face instead of being honest. I feel he was thinking out loud asking his Health Experts questions that he should've asked in the task force meetings instead of during the press conference.

Dr. Birx explained it well yesterday:

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I thought the political
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

For him... The goal posts are really special. It has wheels, a built in power source that can be controlled remotely, and at this point... It also has plenty of mileage on it seeing as it moves soon after he lies and/or says something stupid which of course is quite often.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200426_215945.jpg

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200426_191128.jpg

19. Since1980

The presidential temper tantrum to end all temper tantrums, in its entirety: https://twitter.com/Sky_Lee_1/status/1254743365347954690?s=20
    And seeing as how he is becoming increasingly unhinged as his presidency goes on, he's only going to start moving the goalposts faster and more furiously. We're literally watching the president of the United States of America have a mental breakdown in real-time.

20. Since1980

The rest of Trump's temper tantrum from the other day. This one was so embarrassing he actually deleted from his Twitter history. That says a lot, because he never deletes his temper tantrums:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List