Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Proof please

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

UPDATE: The tolerant Dems now want to censure and kick her out.

All because she thanked the President, and because she had the audacity to take medication that saved hers AND her family's lives.

I think they'd rather she died than to live and tell her amazing story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...k-you-to-trump-should-join-gop-president-says

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yeah the big push against HCQ isn't just the media's anti-Trump sentiment, Big Pharma takes a big L if HCQ is the goto drug treatment:

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1246683885401804801
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/JamesTodaroMD/status/1249372188790095875
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1249470718233853952
    [​IMG]

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And more from the tolerant Dems..

Georgia Democrat rep who endorsed Trump resigns after backlash: report

[​IMG]

Democrati state Rep. Vernon Jones told The Rashad Richey Morning Show, a talk show in Atlanta, that despite his resignation he would not be leaving the Democrat Party because

"Somebody's got to be in there to hold them accountable -- hold them accountable to how they are treating black people [and] root out the bigotry."

"Turn the lights off, I have left the plantation," Someone else can occupy that suite. Therefore, I intend not to complete my term effective April 22, 2020."

Democrat parties in both counties planned to censure Jones for the Trump endorsement, according to the Journal-Constitution.

Jones, after his original endorsement, told the paper that

"President Trump’s handling of the economy, his support for historically black colleges and his criminal justice initiatives drew me to endorse his campaign."

State Sen. Nikema Williams, chairwoman of the state Democrat Party, issued a statement soon after Jones' endorsement of Trump calling Jones an “embarrassment,” adding, Jones “does not stand for our values.” :eek:

Jones tweeted:

"I’ve seen more Democrats attack me for my decision to endorse @realdonaldtrump than ask me why," he said. "They’ve used and abused folks in my community for far too long, taking our votes for granted. Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near."

"I don't care what the Democrat Party does to me -- What are they going to do? Spank me?"

He continued:

"More African-Americans, prior to this pandemic, were working more than any other time in my lifetime."

In a final tweet, Jones said:

"The left hates me because they can't control me. They can stay mad."

I intend to help the Democrat Party get rid of its bigotry against Black people that are independent and conservative,”

“I endorsed the White guy (Donald J. Trump) that let Blacks out of jail, and they endorsed the White guy (Joe Biden) that put Blacks in jail."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-georgia-rep-who-endorsed-trump-resigns-after-backlash-report

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow I never knew that on label was $1,000 a pill and generic was $0.63.
    These are big boys playing, we're just pawns. They don't want us to live if it's going to cost them enormous profits.

It reminds me when Trump warned the drug companies about price gouging and encouraging people to go to Canada for their meds until they stopped overcharging...

Man, they must hate him. He truly is alone. I guess this is why his base really support him, because he's up against some real bastards.

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200424_102744.jpg

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I fucking love you, Richardo. lol.

11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-04-25-09-26-30(1).jpg

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-04-25-09-28-30(1).jpg

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

EWefwljXsAE-ssq.jpg

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Any Democrat who calls his own party the 'Democrat Party' instead of Democratic Party deserves to be out.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Contextually, he spoke correctly.
    Your comment alone proves his point.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200426_131106.jpg

20. Tony Soprano