Covid-19 Central

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Madeleine, Feb 25, 2020.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

He can't get it refilled for a bit...maybe a week or so. He's trying every day. No matter what the situation with that news report I mentioned, it's going to be tough because of the demand.

btw- this past week someone I know and was given hydroxychloroquine and antibiotics, not tested for covid 19.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The problem is the entire world, not just the U.S., is desperately looking at existing drugs that can be used to treat COVID-19. You need these clinical trials to see if they'll work. Here are few media clips from within the last week disscussing the topic:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

*sigh*
    Been fighting the ruthless trade for 8 years now..these fuckwits will never stop. They just DGAF.
    #quarantineforwhat?

89913213_114221940207600_36678831729278976_n.jpg

Will they ever learn? Chinese markets are still selling bats and slaughtering rabbits on blood-soaked floors as Beijing celebrates 'victory' over the coronavirus

https://mol.im/a/8163761
    • the markets have gone back to operating in exactly the same way as they did before coronavirus' despite the outbreaks links to bats

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm on high blood pressure meds right now. Not like I'm feening for my next hit, though

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's not how it works.

Once your blood pressure becomes high you have a window of opportunity to correct it by diet and exercise. Once your body depends on meds to correct your blood pressure that window of opportunity is gone. Then you actually need the meds to keep your blood pressure down. That is an addiction.

The correct logic is for a doctor to advise you about diet and exercise and monitor your progress, unless your blood pressure is so high that exercise can kill you or maybe your pressure is so high that you really don't have time to correct it naturally. Only then does meds make sense.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A PSA.

I knew I should have saved it, because I knew FB would soon remove her post and shocking video (which I had planned to share here.)

It showed cell footage of a face-mask "factory" -- but it's hardly a factory, it's dingy sewing rooms in either India or Bangladesh where the male sewers are not wearing any gloves or masks, are in shorts and flip-flops, the masks are falling on the dirt ground from their sewing tables, touching filthy grimey floors, barefooted young boys were gathering them up with dirty hands,
    mask material cloth was being cut up on the dirty FLOORS with scissors by squatting workers, EVERY aspect was unsanitary,
    it was absolutely disgusting.

So people, when you buy any masks, make sure you thoroughly spray disinfect them before you even put them anywhere on your face!

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Thank you Bat full of pollen. This is why we need bats. They pollinate our food.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The U.S. Just Signed A $450 Million Coronavirus Vaccine Contract With Johnson & Johnson

Thomas Brewster Forbes Staff

'...The deal was signed with the Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) on March 27, 2020. It followed another order, made as part of the same contract with Janssen, for $150 million on March 20, 2020, for a “new antiviral” for COVID-19...'

More..
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2020/03/30/the-us-just-signed-a-450-million-coronavirus-vaccine-contract-with-johnson--johnson/?utm_campaign=forbes&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=Valerie/#2a5c84c62946

14. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

People are stupid. I’m mad there’s groups of dumbasses really having “Corona” Parties this past weekend. Why... just why?

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm sorry brother. I truly feel bad for people like you just trying to live and make a living. They got the shit in boot camp now. Boot is disgusting, I got 3 colds in 8 weeks. I was shocked how may idiots showed up sick. My fever was so bad I didn't even buy my pictures. I was in the bed for 3 days straight recovering. One of the guys in charge gave me his copy of the division picture. At least I didn't look like shit in that one. My last week there I started getting pink eye symptoms but my body fought it off quickly.

Navy Recruit Tests Positive for Coronavirus at Illinois Boot Camp, Training of New Sailors Continues
    https://news.usni.org/2020/03/29/na...dXMrAKQUJZAtTeCmi65hGRj9P2G3GMtl8jJhgBUC-hDoc

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The "ground-zero" New Rochelle Lawyer who was in a coma, intubated, has recovered and went home yesterday.

17. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Corona has revealed many things to us including a lot of foolishness.

18. Madeleine

They are currently testing chloroquine and hydrochloroquine, another malaria drug. I don’t know about plaquenil. Switzerland isn’t going the chloroquine road though but the Kaletra road for complicated cases. That’s an HIV drug to suppress the virus. There isn’t enough of it (and it’s REALLY expensive) so in preparation they have been asking HIV positive people to kindly switch to a different antiviral drug for the time of the pandemic and hand over Kaletra to the authorities. They aren’t forced to however. If plaquenil is the only thing that helps your son he should really be able to still get it no matter what!

19. Madeleine

2/45 is a high mortality rate! Probably a lot of older people in the choir. Are choir practices still allowed over there?

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The FDA approved today hydroxychloroquine & chloroquine for widespread use:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020