Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's what's up.

What's good about the electronics world is that it allows you to refine many aspects of yourself. Logic, creativity, analytics, language, manual dexterity and patience. It's a full mental workout with a touch of character building. A handful anytime you want it. There is always something more that can be done.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

*Dead*
    [​IMG]

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I had a Zoom meeting today which consisted of 10 minutes of people figuring out how to use the app and 20 minutes of the actual meeting.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol same. They are making a killing though. I wonder why them and not Skype as the preferred medium.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This has me scratching my head too. Doesn't make sense like we're missing information or something.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If you're 140/90 they call that high blood pressure, but that's not at a level where it's so high that it can't be corrected. Also the bottom number is more of an indicator than the top number. The bottom number is your pressure when your heart is at rest. The bottom number doesn't fluctuate nearly as much over time. If your top number is high just test again at a later date. 150/90 wouldn't scare me more than 140/90. I would just test again later.

However if that bottom number is bigger. More than likely you have been getting worse over time. Weather you get better or worse the top number will usually change first, then the bottom number will follow it in either direction.

High blood pressure kills you over time. It's not instant. If it kills you, you have had it for years.

Age does factor in to some degree

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Some are now saying that 130/80 is stage one high blood pressure instead of just elevated.

I disagree but I'm not a doctor.

Then again maybe that's just word play.

Keep in mind it's a "practice" and it's your body. Do what's best for you. Personally there is no way I'm taking meds if I'm at 130/80.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

It's the same process with diabetes. If at all possible, it's best to turn it around before starting the med route...or even delay it as long as possible. There are so many side effects to these meds too.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

With that people should learn the difference between fast burning carbs and those that burn slow and how natural fiber in foods affect it for the better. Also I prefer honey as a sweetener. Cinnamon helps. Weight loss definitely helps. I think vinegar helps, I know that it can for high blood pressure.

Insulin is important for muscle building like testosterone. That's what motivated me to understand how insulin works in the body naturally. There are times to activate it by what you eat and other times you want to keep it at bay.

Fast food is killing people.

16. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Here's a question for all the single (not married) people: Should we lose the term Boyfriend/Girlfriend since we all are Men/Women, & instead use Manfriend/Womanfriend?

17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Just refer to each other by their genitals, and all will be fine.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I been stopped that. To me that term is high schoolish. They are all just "friends." None of them even live up to that word really. Weather we are fucking or not is inconsequential. If you don't play it that way you might as well just keep using the adolescent terms.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

If my girlfriend wants to call me her boyfriend, partner, special friend, significant other, etc ..., I don't care. It's not that serious.

But, I understand where you're coming from, though.