Covid-19 Central

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Madeleine, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Just came across this post on Pinterest regarding the virus:

[​IMG]

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

120 cans of soup?

Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She's being smart. 400 dollars to protect your well being is a no brainer

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How can you compare Italy and Iran's crap medical care to ours?
    I was at the ER a few weeks back and the medical service and equipment was outstanding.
    I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world but here if I ever got this virus.

Iran are inept. They just released 85,000 prisoners from their jails, because they are a cesspool of filth and disease and the Wuhan flu is rampant amongst all their felons.
    (According to one prisoner they interviewed, he said it's not true, that the only people being released are stools), but if you read the details of what's going in there, then you'll understand why they have deaths from disease, period.
    Prisoners actually have to bring their own soap in from outside.

In Italy, you have to bring your own blankets and sheets in the hospitals as a patient.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-inmates-coronvirus-release

Iran releases 85,000 inmates as coronavirus sweeps through prisons: 'we're all ill'
    By Hollie McKay | Fox News

Now all those prisoners have just been let out with nowhere to go, into society, and you wonder why their infection rate keeps growing.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"We understand how frustrating this is, and we want you to know we take our responsibility to our consumers very seriously.
    We are producing and shipping Charmin at record high levels, and working diligently to get product to our retailers as fast as humanly possible so everyone can #EnjoyTheGo!"

[​IMG]

"Our employees are working around the clock to ensure our products, manufactured right here in the U.S., get to you as quickly as possible.
    In the meantime, please reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns."

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Again, keep treating COVID-19 like it's a joke.

We have roughly 1 million hospital beds in the United States for a population of over 320 million people. Based on projections, coronavirus victims who need medical attention would overwhelm our healthcare system literally overnight.

That's when the fatality rate skyrockets. We already have hospitals now that aren't testing people and sending them home because they don't have enough 'symptoms'.

As for Iran having crap medical care;
    According to the World Health Organization (WHO), as of 2000, Iran ranks 58 in healthcare and 93 in health-system performance. In 2016, Bloomberg News ranked Iran 30th most efficient healthcare system ahead of United States and Brazil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Iran

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

haha___you__re_fucked_now_by_recathemute.jpg

This is how everyone will feel now that something as routine as toilet paper has become a commodity in recent weeks.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

My girl and I went to the store earlier today and guess what isles were NOT sucked up. A lot of the healthy food isles. LOL! Of course.

Well, more for us! lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Time for Americans to start seriously considering buying a bidet.

12. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

The accuracy...

[​IMG]

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Some soup. Canned vegetables, fruit, fish, and other meats.

It's not the money so much. It needed to be done. It's the space. ...lol

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I grew up with a bidet. My parents home has one also. They're also in every household in Greece.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

That's why I never panicked over the food. I just went and picked up a 4 pack of tofurkey Italian sausage, some chao cheese and rolls, vegenaise and I'm good right now, lol.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member