Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

This is only true of the progressive left.

The mainstream left (base of the Dem party) hates Trump so much that they've been screaming "blue no matter who" at the top of their lungs for years. Democrats tolerated racist ex-Republican Mike Bloomberg throwing around a half billion dollars, and there were people making the case that he'd be a good nominee even though he's just a less buffoonish version of Trump.

Now, they're on the verge of nominating a guy with early onset dementia who spent most of his career trying to outflank the Republicans from the right.According to exit polls, half the people voting for Biden actually support M4A, but are pulling the lever for him because they want to get rid of Trump.

...and yeah, Trump can get away with having multiple affairs and being an openly immoral turd while still having strong Evangelical support, but you know damn well that there's no way in hell that he'd won the Republican primary if he'd been caught smoking meth with a gay hooker before he ran for president. Double standards exist, and there's lines that people won't cross.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  2. Frederick

It's worse than that. She and his kids are stage props for his political career.

Again. I understand being in the closet back in the day, but Gillum got married in 2009. Gay marriage had majority support by then and individual states were starting to legalize it.

Dude is wearing a mask for the sake of personal ambition.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, I can't believe samson1701 is acting like it isn't a big deal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Frederick

The people in this thread acting like this shit is no big deal are crazy.

Owens is coon and a half, but she had the real police report before anybody else.

The cops down there clearly leaked it to her deliberately, and I don't doubt that what she's saying there is true.

Gillum is done.

6. Frederick

It's fucked up, but people shouldn't be surprised. One of the Dem party's major donors and power brokers got busted over this very thing.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Frederick

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I know the Black community doesn't believe someone is ever really bi, but these people do exist. Gillum seems to be fucking his wife on the regular, so I really believe he's bisexual.

But for it to come out like this is gonna put a real hurt on his future political aspirations.
    I can't wait to see how the MSM treats him after this incident.

9. andreboba

Bruh, the gay mafia is strong. Gillum will be back on his feet sooner than you think and may be more professionally successful than he ever was before.
    Watch, anyone who tries to shame Gillum publicly over this incident is going to be labeled a homophobic hater and turned into the villain.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh stop. No one is going near that creep with a 10-inch pole.

The gay Mafia won't be keen on cheerleading a closeted family man who brought the spotlight of illegal meth use, gay orgies and overdoses upon their Movement.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's a dangerous deal. If nothing else, forgetting the bribery aspect, why would any Floridian want their Governor -who's either inhaling, smoking or sucking crystal meth - to run their State and be making powerful decisions?? Madness.

Furthermore, his lover is about to sit for NB exams. With a Governor as a secret lover, could you imagine the fast track of promotions this guy would be privy to?
    What hospital or Medical Practice or patients would want to entrust their lives in the hands of a crystal meth addict??

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well said

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

This is your brain on liberalism.

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Police body cams work fine for this, but harassing and shooting unarmed black men they all of a sudden quit working

Smdh

15. andreboba

I didn't say Gillum would run for public office anytime soon, but he's not going to be left out on his ass over this. The gay mafia won't allow it.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So what does that mean? If he can't go the rest of his life without boys then his marriage is still a sham and a front. If bi guys do exist it makes no sense at all for them to get married or commit to a woman for the rest of their lives, unless they maybe find someone with both, a dick and pussy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Bisexual people exist. I kind of thought you were more logical than that. That being said, a cheating spouse is a cheating spouse. If you change the man (lover) to a woman, it’s equally fucked up. People tend to just sprinkle a little homophobia for seasoning when the guy is gay or bi or whatever.

The real issue here is the drugs, and the cheating. It gives the impression that he cares more about hedonism than family, which is a political no no.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I didn't say they didn't exist. I never met one. No evidence seen by me means no conclusion given by me. That's logic.

I freely admitted before that I don't have a "gaydar'" and I'm not aware of what goes on in the gay or bi world.

Was Gullims wife privy to the information that he likes boys?

If not then the contract was under false pretense to begin with.

There is a difference between breaching a contract and entering a contract under false pretenses. A breach could mean that you meant well and simply made a mistake. False pretenses mean that you were hiding something from the beginning.

False pretenses is what Guilliam is guilty of here. Big difference.

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I can’t know, because I nor you know if she had previous knowledge. If she did, then she would be creating a verbal contract. The validity of that contract would depend on the state. All we know is he cheated and did drugs. A contract that is signed without knowing of prior sexual history happens all of the time. Women and men keep many secrets. So, the reality is this guy is a cheating drug addict. Unless, of course, they have some sort of agreement (which happens in those higher profile relationships). If that is the case, then it’s just the drugs and getting caught by the public. It’s really all speculation at this point.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The courts can't know for a fact either unless there is a pre-nub stating that he is bi.

Sexuality isn't sexual history. Sexuality is very much a part of the present.

What woman would agree to a marriage with him without wanting to sleep with the other guys with him? One in a million? One in 500 million?
    What is known is that guys use women to cover their sexuality all the time.

So if he didn't cover his ass then what is he to expect everyone else to think?

Funny that you believe that he may have found his unicorn that freely accepts him being a bisexual but at any other time you are the first to point out that unicorns don't exist. Funny how that works.