Bernie Sanders Hospitalized For Heart Procedure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RicardoCooper, Oct 2, 2019.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You're speaking for an incredibly small minority.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Haha there's a movie coming out with Sam Jackson and Anthony Mackie where they play 1950s businessmen who hire a white guy as their front man

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I think a lot of this reflexive Trump hate is overblown, especially by black men

The first thing he did was freeze Federal hiring, which meant no more double minority gubmint jobs for you-know-who to lord it over you
    The strength and independence of the sacred cow will also be put to the test with WELFARE CUTS, also good for brothers
    Several African countries are on the no immigration list, which is good for #ADOS
    ICE raids are steady deporting illegals, again, good for #ADOS. Dems in NY on the other hand are trying to give driver's licenses to illegals to replace your black ass at the ballot box

The way I see it, Trump is taking down many of the black man's rivals and enemies. The question is, are we smart enough to benefit?

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sure you know better from your blue bubble

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm a veteran and also lived in 5 different states but you know much more about them demographics than me

6. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm in favor of a three firearm limit per person: (1) hunting rifle (2) revolver (3) shotgun.

The AR-15 has become the firearm of choice by too many law-abiding 30 something White males who elect (all of a sudden) to massacre shopping malls, county fairs, middle schools and country music concerts. Face it . . . white male terrorism has forever tarnished the AR-15 with a negative connotation in the American consciousness. Can you defend your household with a Siaga shotgun and make it a deterrent for criminals looking for an easy mark (think about it)?

7. The Dark King

I got a Remington 870 and that shotty will put that body all over the lobby

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. The Dark King

If you think it stops with them and doesn't end up hitting us square in the face you haven't paid attention to American history at all.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sure I can defend it with a siaga but I'm a strong man. Recoil is heavy and shotguns put others at risk in a hostage situation.

If anyone of your family members are behind a shotgun it automatically rules out buckshot and with siaga those are not rifled slugs so the accuracy is limited.

Rifled shotguns prevent you from using buckshot.

Shotgun cleans up but slugs put neighbors more at risk than buckshot and buckshot can put family members at risk.

I love the saiga 12 but all shotguns have limits that rifles don't have.

If I use a hunting rifle it would put more neighbors at risk.

I could use hollow .556 which has less penetration and the projectile is small much more accurate and safer.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I like those too

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You are a victim of classical conditioning.

Why do I care about a connotation?

I wipe my ass with subjective human fucktardedness.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Also the Siaga 12 is always banned when the AR-15 is. It's basically an AK-47 with a shotgun barrel.

Good luck thinking the Dems will let you have that. LOL

13. Young Herschel

I think being a law-abiding 2nd Amendment advocate who has a Second Amendment sign on your front lawn and a Siaga shotgun sign on the front door makes your home a "hard target" to potential criminals who will surely look elsewhere.

I'm serious about living in a country where we don't have mass shootings every month like last year . . . do you remember last year for example?? They don't live like that in Russia, Germany, Japan, China, Sweden, Iceland, India, Kuwait, UAE, Great Britain or Australia do they?

I want us to live better than we did last year Beasty and that means substantial gun reform.

Can I go to the county fair with my family this summer?

Because last year people got shot and some got killed . . . two little kids in CA among several deaths. It was like every other week for a while :(

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Seriously where do they ban the AR-15 and still let you have a Saiga 12?

15. Young Herschel

Well as long as they permit each law-abiding citizen to own the three aforementioned classifications of firearms then its all gravy baby. So some lesser design of shotgun would meet the new regulations if not the Siaga shotgun exactly.

What criminal is going to elect to roll the dice on a home with the three aforementioned classifications of firearms? They will choose another target most likely I'm trying to tell you. Post a sign on your front lawn and they can keep it moving or roll the dice and get shot right?

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Never underestimate stupidity.

Also a mass shooting can be done with a 9mm glock. they come with 17 round magazines. Bigger magazines are optional. Also handguns cause more deaths than any other type of gun. They are concealable and that poses a threat.

A sophomore in college knows enough chemistry to do more damage than a gun can do. When you start focusing on objects instead of people then it can take you to all kinds of places. In I think it was afghanistan, playstation controllers were banned because they can be used to detonate remote control bombs.

Fix this mental health system and at least try to address the real issue here, it needs to be done anyway guns or not. Spoons don't make people fat anymore than guns kill people. In other countries they still have homicides. As long as they sell soap and gas, there will always be a way for people to kill, ask the unabomber and that other crazy fuck.

Also those are white bois doing the shooting. The law is never applied evenly. They have privilege and it's unlikely that they will really be completely cut off from any guns in a country with this much division and hate. Voting to ban any type of gun is doing more to disarm yourself than anything else.

17. Young Herschel

As I stated previously: (1) hunting rifle (2) revolver (3) shotgun. That is reasonable and sufficient if every adult in a household owns 3 of each and no more. Who is going to try a family of four?? Be honest.

Also there are mental health issues with people in all the previously mentioned nations from India to China to Russia to Sweden to Japan to Iceland to Australia right? Well why did we witness a mass shooting every month in America last summer but they did not? Please take your time :).

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How could Bloomberg think this could have worked, as much as Bloomberg hobnobbed..

[​IMG]

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People in third world countries are just trying to eat and how do you know that Australia and Sweden ignores their mentally ill like we do? You are ignoring variables.

If John killed 10 people at the same time and Jill killed 10 people in a year who is the worse?

Mass shooting is just one category of homicides. You want to know why Al Capone is the most famous gangster? It's because of the St. Valentine Day Massacre aka "Mass Shooting" that provoked outrage to make even the president to start eyeing him. Other Dons killed like he did but was it better just because they didn't "mass shoot. "

The only difference is that mass shootings cause a bigger emotional effect. You have to look at homicides because I'm not with making decisions off of emotion it's too subjective.

Yes there are mass killings in Europe due to terrorism. Oh I'm not allowed to mention that because they didn't use a gun? Please.

And don't mention Europe and Australia unless you are willing to ban handguns.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

LOL. You with the jokes. Keep em coming.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List