The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I can't lie, though. That shit was really well done. And, it spoke to racism in a way I've not seen in the superhero space. At least not with a mainstream property.

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I finally got around to watching the rest of Lost In Space season 2 it was interesting but one thing worth mentioning was.......
    the last scene of the last episode they discover a derelict ship that went missing 20 years prior and was captained by the biracial/black daughter's biological father. So apparently the racial elephant in the room will be addressed next season

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Star Trek: Picard “A New Chapter Begins” Featurette

5. SilverSmith

Catwoman and The Joker Turn 80 in April

[​IMG]

DC Comics has announced two new one-shots with work by some of the company’s biggest talent to celebrate the 80th anniversaries of Catwoman and the Joker in April.

The Catwoman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1, releasing April 15 and retailing for $9.99, features multiple stores including one in honor of artist Darwyn Cooke, Catwoman tangling with an exotic cat collector, a wannabe thief, a mystery involving alternate continuities, and some Bat/Cat fun.

The issue will feature a cover by Joelle Jones, along with multiple decade variants.

The Joker 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1, releasing April 29 and retailing for $9.99, takes a look at the Joker’s lasting impact on the world. The Joker has left his mark all over Gotham, from Arkham Asylum to the Gotham City PD and from the underworld to Batman and his allies. The stories of how those marks are left range from terrifying tales to humorous to outright anarchy.

Story

6. SilverSmith

Marvel’s Iron Man VR Release Date Pushed Back to May 2020

Originally slated for February 28, 2020, the Marvel’s Iron Man VR release date has now been rescheduled for May 15.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  7. SilverSmith

Sony Interactive Entertainment has revealed the story trailer for Nioh 2, the new action RPG sequel from Koei Tecmo Games and Team Ninja.

Three major DLC releases are planned, with each focusing on a different storyline that pre-dates the events of Nioh 2,

8. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

9. SilverSmith

Bloodshot international poster.

[​IMG]

10. SilverSmith

11. SilverSmith

Time for some more not-so-subtle promotion of witchcraft courtesy of Netflix.

[​IMG]

12. SilverSmith

Official Poster For The New Mutants

Synopsis:

The New Mutants is an original horror thriller set in an isolated hospital where a group of young mutants is being held for psychiatric monitoring. When strange occurrences begin to take place, both their abilities and their friendships will be tested as they battle to try and make it out alive.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  13. samson1701

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Marvel already has Storm, they are on some bullshit.

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Storm can be replaced by her son. Shuri can have a son and be replaced by him. And so on and so on

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I actually don't mind a Shuri Black Panther. But they don't need to displace TChalla to do it. If nothing else, he's too new to the movies to push aside already.

20. samson1701

I knew it would happen. But, I thought it would be after his third solo film. Like Cap, Iron Man, Spiderman ... you know, like they do the white guys. Oh ... wait a minute ...