The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Sony Pictures has released the new international Bloodshot trailer, which previews the March 31st premiere starring Vin Diesel and based on the Valiant Comics character.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  2. SilverSmith

In addition to the preview, this Black Widow featurette also aired during halftime of last night’s College Football Playoff Championship.

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

The Taskmaster, baby!!!!!!

4. SilverSmith

Amazon Studios Announces Cast for New Series Based on The Lord of the Rings

Amazon Studios today announced the first group of series regulars set to star in the new Amazon Original series based on stories from the iconic "The Lord of the Rings" novels by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Newly revealed cast members including Robert Aramayo, Owain Arthur, Nazanin Boniadi, Tom Budge, Morfydd Clark, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Ema Horvath, Markella Kavenagh, Joseph Mawle, Tyroe Muhafidin, Sophia Nomvete, Megan Richards, Dylan Smith, Charlie Vickers, and Daniel Weyman.

Set in Middle-earth, the television adaptation will explore new storylines preceding J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Fellowship of the Ring.

[​IMG]

Link

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I thought this was interesting, apparently, the movie DC Universe exists alongside the TV DC universe now.

6. samson1701

That was a really, really, really cool surprise.

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I wonder if this will lead to Zero Hour later on.

8. samson1701

Who could they use in place of Hal 'Boring AF' Jordan?

9. meowkittenmeow

Lol, I thought this wasn’t the only time he was boring AF

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  10. SilverSmith

PREVIEW: COVERS FOR 'EMPYRE' AND TIE-INS PLUS TEASERS
    From Marvel Comics

Release Date: April 2020

The Empyre one-shot written by Al Ewing and Dan Slott with art by Valerio Schiti. In the story, a united Kree and Skrull force led by an Emperor heads to Earth, and the Avengers and Fantastic Four unite to battle them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. SilverSmith

Following the Straight to Hell music video and behind-the-scenes look, Netflix has now released the official Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 3 trailer.

12. SilverSmith

A new Star Trek: Picard promo for the series premiering next week.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

14. ColiBreh1

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

16. SilverSmith

Aquaman Animated Series

HBO Max has ordered a three-part Aquaman animated series called Aquaman: King of Atlantis. The HBO Max team made the announcement during the 2020 Television Critics Association press tour on Wednesday.

The series will follow Aquaman, beginning with his first day as enthroned monarch of Atlantis.

[​IMG]

https://www.thewrap.com/aquaman-king-of-atlantis-james-wan-hbo-max/

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm not even watching that mess. I didn't like Voyager when it first came out 25 years ago, so I have "new" Star Trek to watch in 2020. It is now better than this post-2099 bullshit.

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

They way they ended it was definitive so I'm not sad about it. Although

a) Why did Doc Manhattan come all the way back from Mars to so-called fall in love with a black chick
    b) Why even after he got his memory back did Doc Manhattan still wear the black guy's face?

Confederate didn't seem bad. According to the synopsis, the US was in decline (like today) and black territories were winning.

19. ColiBreh1

Next week's series penultimate episode of "Arrow" looks like the backdoor pilot:

20. meowkittenmeow

As bad as it looks, it still looks better than batfemme.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List