The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Take your pick...
    [​IMG]
    Or
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Fuck it have her be Indian or Asian.
    [​IMG]

3. darkcurry

I have been in full support of this for the longest. But I think they should totally do it away from the current DCEU kind of like the way Sony made VENOM away from the MCU or Deadpool. Make Earth 2 totally separate from the DCEU. They don't really care about Earth 2 anyway.

But the thing about it is we have to remember that Val-Zod in the comics was a pacifist and restrained himself A LOT from fighting. So I think the live action version would have to add some changes to that to break him out of that sooner than later and have a REAL fight with Brutaal who Val was actually stronger than but they didn't give him the proper showing of that strength. I would have the live action version do that showdown more justice.

4. darkcurry

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I don't know. I'm not up on the current crop of actresses. But, whomever she is, she has to be a top tier white actress that no one would ever think she'd be involved with a brotha'. I want white boys' heads to explode like they did over this last Taylor Swift video where she was married to a black guy.

I don't want to see a black actress any where near the part of Lois Lane. Black women been getting shine in the world of superhero movies and TV, anyway. I'm not thinking about them. Shit, they're not caping for us. Fuck em'.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Filming for the Avatar Sequels Ends

Producer Jon Landau has announced that the live-action filming for the Avatar sequels has finished in New Zealand for 2019. In a Facebook post, Landau says: Today is our last day of 2019 live action filming here in New Zealand… I am thankful to our remarkable Avatar cast & crew for their incredible passion, talent and commitment. I am thankful to all of the families who have been supportive and understanding of your loved ones being away from home for so long.”

The official social pages for the films added: “That’s a wrap for 2019, Na’vi Nation!
    Today was our last day of live-action filming in New Zealand, and we’re celebrating with a sneak peek — check out this photo of the aft well deck section of the Sea Dragon, a massive mothership that carries an array of other sea-going craft in the Avatar sequels.” Check out the photo below.

The second film, Avatar: The Way of Water, is scheduled to be released by Disney’s 20th Century Fox on December 17, 2021. Avatar: The Seed Bearer will follow on December 22, 2023. Then Avatar: The Tulkun Rider and Avatar: The Quest for Eywa are coming to theaters on December 19, 2025 and December 17, 2027.

[​IMG]

Sequels

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  7. samson1701

Anyone watching HBO's Watchmen series? After last week's episode I wanted to hate the show. But, I can't lie, it's very well written.

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

What happened on last week’s episode? I am genuinely curious.

9. SilverSmith

I'm off all week, and I'm going to stream every episode that's aired. I'm a great admirer of the writer/showrunner, Damon Lindelof (Lost, the Leftovers).

10. darkcurry

Same.

11. SilverSmith

SYFY has announced that The Magicians Season 5 premiere date has been set for January 15th. The channel also dropped the trailer and principal art.

[​IMG]

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Won't be the same without Q though

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

It may be unfair to compare female lead superhero movies against each other, but this short teaser looks better than the full-length Captain Marvel.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Omg facts
    I can already tell this will be dope. No feminist pandering. Just pure dopeness. That's all we ever really wanted.

15. darkcurry

Looks good!

TASKMASTER...
    [​IMG]

...They gave him his bow too!

16. SilverSmith

I can’t tell if he’s the Taskmaster or G.I. Joe’s Snake Eyes. I wish they had given him an ensemble similar to the one in the comics. And it still irks me that the Widow doesn’t speak with a Russian accent. Lol But beyond that, the trailer is a winner! Thanks for posting.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  17. darkcurry

I kind of new they were going to change his look around for the MCU version. I dig it.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No idea why people was doubting this. It's going to be fire.

19. SilverSmith

Activision has brought online the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season One trailer.
    Included in Season One are several new maps and modes, as well as new weapons.

20. samson1701

I'm a huge fan of the character. I have his very first appearance in the comics. I'm not liking what I see.
    #notmytaskmaster