The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dumbest poster ever. Batman fan boys have ruined him for me

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Fanboys can ruin a number of things. Batman is not one of them. Fan girls tend to ruin things more often for me (read: The Last Jedi and Kathleen Kennedy).

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

You know I'm a huge Batman fan. But, this is too funny because my dog would get massacred. ...LOL!!!!!!!

I think the person who created this knows how us Batman stans are and he did this to fuck with us. Good job.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  4. The Dark King

Were those people actually fans though?

5. meowkittenmeow

Yes

6. The Dark King

I mean if you're really a fan empty pandering would not do it for you. Like those of us who are black males who criticize Fin and Mace Windu (in the movie in the cartoon dude was absolutely bad was) because just seeing weak empty characters don't appease us. So again I wonder if they are actually fans.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's Chuck Norris

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bats fighting the hulk alone is silly. He should run like Black Widow did.

Tony Stark won't even fight Hulk without an entire system of suits made especially to stop him

9. meowkittenmeow

Are you referring to Star Wars or Batman? Now I’m confused.

10. The Dark King

Star Wars

11. meowkittenmeow

Yes, real fans, and “just wanted to see some rainbow haired feminists run shit in a sci fi movie” types as well.

12. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Xbox trailers from Gamescom 2019

Inside Xbox is broadcasting live from Germany at the video gaming convention Gamescom. On the new trailers front, here are a few for Xbox.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Is Sony at Gamescom 2019 or nah?

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://www.looper.com/162652/the-real-reason-krypton-was-cancelled/

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Ratings don't have anything to do with why SyFy cancels many of the shows they put out that have decent followings or acclaim. It's all about production budgets. SyFy is some cheap fucks. SyFy cancelled Krypton basically for the same reason they cancelled The Expanse: cost too much for them to produce. They'd rather put money in low budget schlock like the Sharknado franchise or those Mecha-Shark vs Dino-Gator type movies.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. SilverSmith

Sony will not hold a press conference or presentation at the event this year, according to media reports. Its floor setup, however, features some games with demos available for attendees. First-party titles such as Dreams, MediEvil, Concrete Genie, and ReadySet Heroes.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  18. SilverSmith

Titans season 2 key art with Deathstroke, Superboy and Ravager.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

The Matrix 4 is Official
    08/20/2019

Get ready to re-enter the Matrix!

Lana Wachowski is set to write and direct a fourth film set in the world of “The Matrix,” with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising their roles as Neo and Trinity, respectively.

Warner Bros. Pictures and Village Roadshow Pictures will produce and globally distribute the film. Warner Bros. Picture Group chairman Toby Emmerich made the announcement on Tuesday.

“We could not be more excited to be re-entering ‘The Matrix’ with Lana,” said Emmerich. “Lana is a true visionary—a singular and original creative filmmaker—and we are thrilled that she is writing, directing and producing this new chapter in ‘The Matrix’ universe.”

In addition to Wachowski, the script was also written by Aleksandar Hemon and David Mitchell. Wachowski is also producing with Grant Hill. Sources say the film is eyed to begin production at the top of 2020.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/matrix-4-keanu-reeves-carrie-anne-moss-lana-wachowski-1203307955/

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They seem to hide that tid bit. Probably too embarrassed to admit it.