Rate these cities for IR dating for BM.

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jan 14, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I don't know about LA. But he probably knows something I don't. lol.

But did he just called them mudsharks or was he saying they get called mudsharks?

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

What is a mudshark?

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It’s a derogatory term for women who like black men. The mud part is supposed to mean black men in reference to our skin color. The shark part is supposed to mean women on the hunt for black men.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Donovan Sharpe said he had Austin, TX as his #5 city. Than again, I've said multiple times on this forum I don't consider Texas part of the south, I look at it as part of the southwest. So you're technically right in my POV.

Donovan Sharpe used to be a token negro writer for that Return of Kings website, so that should explain his background in using that word.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah what he said. You have never heard of any derogatory terms for women that date black men or have been called anything for dating black men, @Reverie?

6. Reverie

Wow, this is fucking ugly.
    Yes, we are called desperate & incapable of getting a white man and black guys are supposedly our second choice.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Of course not. In a few liberal area's there.

8. Reverie

Ok....

9. ColiBreh1

Xanatos Clutch just put out this 17-minute video on "Characteristics of IR Friendly Cities":

10. ColiBreh1

They're doing a livestream right now where they're doing detailed breakdowns of each city with charts & everything:

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

If a guy can't find a White, Latina, or Asian (Filipinas in particular) girlfriend in L.A., he ain't trying hard enough. Believe that, playa.

12. ColiBreh1

I finally watched this 3.5 hour episode of Solotv84 & Xanatos Clutch's Snowbunny Sundays livestream/podcast from last summer about "the Top 10 cities in the U.S. for BM to meet WW (& other non-BW)". I took screenshots of their powerpoint slides & noted the timemark of the discussion of each cities on their lists:

Solotv84's list:

1. Colorado (1:08:02)
    [​IMG]

2. Minneapolis, MN (57:46 mark)
    [​IMG]

3. Florida (52:37 timemark)
    [​IMG]

4. San Diego (47:37 timemark)
    [​IMG]

5. Scottsdale, AZ(43:28 timemark)
    [​IMG]

6. L.A. (40:30 timemark)
    [​IMG]

7. Wisconsin (27:06 & 39:38 mark)
    [​IMG]

8. Iowa (25:04 & 38:10 timemark)
    [​IMG]

9. Seattle (22:07 & 36:09 timemark)
    [​IMG]

10. Dallas, TX (18:44 & 32:55 marks)
    [​IMG]

Xanatos Clutch's List:

1. Las Vegas (2:33:43 timemark)
    [​IMG]

2. Honolulu, Hawaii (2:27:18)

3. Seattle (2:19:31 timemark)
    [​IMG]

4. Denver-Boulder, CO (2:15:36 timemark)
    [​IMG]

5. Phoenix & Tucson, AZ (2:09:01 timemark)
    [​IMG]

6. San Diego (1:58:33 timemark)
    [​IMG]

7. Dallas, TX (1:48:05 timemark)
    [​IMG]

8. Minneapolis, MN (1:41:41 timemark)
    [​IMG]

9. Sacramento, CA (1:36:38 timemark)
    [​IMG]

10. Salt Lake City, UT & Boise, ID (1:25:46 timemark)
    [​IMG]

11. Albuquerque, NM (1:18:47 timemark)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Whoa! You did some legit homework lol.

I can vouch for Dallas. It made both lists! There's too much of that typical Southern bs, but there's plenty of opportunity even with that.

I think Austin and Houston are good choices too. Houston is more like Dallas, big city with diversity and lots of money. Austin is just Austin, not a big black population, huge college town, more like Denver or Seattle but definitely still Texas.

There are definitely women who won't date outside their race. Sometimes they personally don't like it. Sometimes they're too influenced by prejudiced family and friends (this is REAL in the South). Dating apps can kill your soul if you let em. But if you're on yours (and meet women in person), you'll still have more opportunity with really attractive women than you'll have time for.

I haven't watched the videos. Are these lists meant for a particular age group? My info here is for all ages, high school through senior citizen.

• List
  14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Texas is different. It's so big that it's actually in several regions. East Texas is without a doubt the Deep South. West Texas is without a doubt the Southwest. But there are other regions. North Texas (including Dallas-Fort Worth) is absolutely Southern but arguably also Great Plains. And there are plenty of Cajuns down in the Beaumont/Orange area (near where UGK is from). There are a lot of ways to look at it, but here's a map that I'd say is pretty accurate as far as Texas is concerned.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  15. ColiBreh1

Both Solotv84 & Xanatos Clutch are millennials in their 30's, so I'd assume they their talking from their perspective/age group.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any personal experience on the dating scene for black men in Portland, OR or Seattle, WA?

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If you are going to Seattle during the summer book your room ASAP. The Canadians will fill up those rooms quick. It's a fun and vibrant town. Wish I had more.....

Hah! I just remembered my homie from Houston just moved there.

I would go bro

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I recently visited Seattle for my birthday last year in November. I loved it. It was a short stay so I didnt get to feel out the city as much as I had hoped but I'm gonna be heading back to Seattle this Spring with my brother again. His good friend from here in LA moved back to SEA just last month to be closer to his family.

19. oliviamas

oliviamas New Member

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Bumble

Hey you don't look black

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List