The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Monica Rambeau will make her adult debut in WANDAVISION

Played by actress Teyonah Parris
    [​IMG]

2. darkcurry

Just announced in Hall H at #SDCC, Marvel Studios’ HAWKEYE with Jeremy Renner, an original series that will also introduce Kate Bishop. Streaming exclusively on Disney+, Fall 2021.

[​IMG]

No announcement of who will be playing her. But Jeremy Renner says the series will have Clint training her.

3. darkcurry

Just announced in Hall H at #SDCC, Marvel Studios’ THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER with Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, and Natalie Portman. Taika Waititi returns as director. In theaters November 5, 2021.
    [​IMG]

Natalie Portman will become Thor, Goddess Of Thunder in the movie.

4. darkcurry

Just announced in Hall H at #SDCC, Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I remember awhile back when we were doing a "who should play Blade in the MCU" and I don't think his name came up.

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

He is a great actor, I kind of feel bad for Wesley Snipes, I think he thought Marvel would bring him back.

6. darkcurry

Phase 4:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

- BLACK WIDOW - ETERNALS - SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS - DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS - THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER - BLACK PANTHER 2 - CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 3 - BLADE - FANTASTIC FOUR - X-MEN

Would have loved to see The Blue Marvel in phase 4 but seeing the direction they're going it's wishful thinking.... for now. lol.

7. darkcurry

I hope with the news that they're making Dr Strange a Horror Movie that with this reboot of BLADE they keep the horror element in that.

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The cool thing about how Marvel makes their movies is that characters can freely move from movie to movie. With the introduction of The Eternals and the multiverse I wouldn't at all be surprised if other God-tier heroes like The Blue Marvel and The Sentry show up in one of those announced movies.

9. darkcurry

Reading the reactions on twitter and Wesley Snipes is getting a lot of love. I didn't know so many people wanted him to remain blade. But there are a lot including those disappointed happy about Mahershala being Blade. Mixed emotions. lol.

10. darkcurry

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Hard pass

12. The Dark King

Another hard pass. Badly casted. He's way too old unless he's the new whistler to another day walker

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. darkcurry

14. The Dark King

Wesley resurrected superhero movies and kicked off the whole Marvel movie industry single handedly put some respect on his name lol

15. The Dark King

Sorry fam I like consistency

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LMFAO, after that "Slave Play" controversy back in December/January, I know niggas gonna feel some type of way about this.

17. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Supergirl Season 5 Trailer from Comic-Con 2019.

[​IMG]

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The first trailer for the Harley Quinn mature-audience series on DC Universe:

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I noticed that they are trying to link TNG with Voyager by adding 7 of 9 to the show. I personally would prefer if they had more of the original TNG crew or even a couple of DS9 characters.